Poor Grooming on Frisbie Ridge

polaris69

Reaction score
You winey bitches should stay home,trails everywhere are rough this year! Mcbride,blue river and valemount are all shitty,if you dont like the trails simply stay home in saskabush or manitoba!! The winers are usually people who have never volunteered in there lives....just sayin!!!

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You winey bitches should stay home,trails everywhere are rough this year! Mcbride,blue river and valemount are all shitty,if you dont like the trails simply stay home in saskabush or manitoba!! The winers are usually people who have never volunteered in there lives....just sayin!!!
U should check ur facts I just read all 5 pages and only one from SK no one from MB and the one from SK had good things to say.
Except for JumpingJack he hides were he's from.
Please don't class ppl there r Complainers everywhere.
But I did see alot of comments good and bad from AB.
Great job keep up the hard work Revy crews

assaultbear

Reaction score
B.B.B that's all some want to do. Most of the chuckheads moaning about trail conditions are the one's who create the whoops in the first place! These wanna be trail racers who nail the throttle out of every corner and jam the brakes on into each corner are what starts the trail problem (icy and whoops). Coming down off Boulder when we were there last, there's always a few racer's who have to get down by passing every one on the hill. The trail is to get to/from the good stuff so treat it like that and don't beat it up.

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good trails are nice....but bad trails won't stop me from riding revelstoke....

i don't buy the yearly membership so that i can have groomed trails (most of the time we don't even go to the groomed trail areas anyways)...but i give them my money every year so that they can help keep the riding areas open and i can continue enjoying what i love to do

geez...next they will complain that the sidewalks around the cabins aren't shoveled....it's the back country people....and it can get a little rough...put on your padded panties next time

don't let the squeeky wheels discourage all the hard work you do...thank you for protecting our interests and doing what you can to make our experience as best as you can...this ones for you :beer: cheers

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive ridden Revy areas several times and I gotta say that ive enjoyed excellent trail conditions every time. If you do anything often enough though, there are bound to be the odd bad experience.
take the good with the bad and move on. A bad day in the mountains is 100X better than a good day anywhere else.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fawk the $20.... I'll give ya $50 if ya have a security guy to shoot clowns breaking into trucks/ trailers !really though I'd gladly cough up $50 each to guard my chit... Way cheaper IMO !As for groomed had both good and bad it's the way it goes!

Top Bottom