polaris followup

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone get a call from polaris.they phoned tonight and asked a bunch of questions,any issuses etc.at the end they ask what you would change,told them they need to change switches on console and to send me some body panels that fit.so far sled has been good otherwise,but i'm sure not all will agree.got about 300 miles on it.

Jenkie

Reaction score
Timbo,

also have an 09 800, is your hood sticking out past the side panel on the right side also?

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep sticks out on both sides but more on right side
heard there might be an update to hood hinge bracket
bro works at polaris shop said they have an assault
there and hood is outa wack.polaris said take lots of picks
and they will send out a updated bracket.will see what happens.
if so my dragon will go back to.

jols

Reaction score
hmmm.... good to know!! I thought it was just me who had this problem on my assault... drives me nuts!!

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just keep telling your dealer about it,squeakey wheel you know!!!!

buckshot

Reaction score
Ya I got a phone call too the other night. My sled just got back from the dealer with a replaced stator and voltage regulator. Now it's back in the shop with a blown engine so I gave the worst review in thier history probably...I like some parts of my 09 but reliability is terrible so far. The survey probably won't change anything.

BrosBeforeHos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sure hope they call me.....I've got lots of choice words for those clowns!! Sounds like they may be aware of the little customer dissatifaction in Canada...I wouldn't hold my breath!!!

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
timbo, are you sure its the factory or does it have something to do with the gully you slamed into;):beer:

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nope, new bumper put hood back outa wack again.if no new update for hood alingment i will move bracket again to make hood fit.
posnick are you still riding that CAT?????

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well 475 miles and it happened,800 dragon went boom.locked right up,sat 20 minutes loosened up and it started but 1 hole dead.no warning no codes nothing.now the game begins.wish they would call me back now!

schickdecision

Reaction score
I have a 08 switchback and the hood comes up on the right side all the time. If you guys hear about a change to the side panels, please post it.

Top Bottom