Polaris 2022 Release

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Similar but way stiffer lugs.
hmmm i was looking at the suspension and track combination and theres a manufacture defect ... when the tunnel goes UP passed parallel ... what does this mean o zone ... LaYmans terms .. ok go ahead o zone... grab the TuNNeL and LiFT UP as HiGH as u CAN ... well the rear suspension shock and rear scissor comes up and gets caught ( goes in the weight saving cutout hole ... the small hole in the middle part of the track ) in that little weight saving groove and slowiy tears the track apart ... the alpha mono raiL also has the same problem ... true story go check ... does not happen on the ski- Dooo ... o wow o zone good eye .. the alpha mono rail also doesn't Line up with the inside of the track in-con- junk -TioN with the rear scissor and shock ... the small nibs are tearing and also ripping the trackKKK !!! true story take a look... Ya know Ya wanna ... remember lift the TuNNeL UP as high as u can .. POLARiS has simiLar problem .. TRUE go cheK lift tunnel and watch suspension get caught in small hole in the middle of the track

Last edited:

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Chrisco add one more track to the list that we are going to compare. See if Lund is correct on it’s awesomeness. Hopefully cutting it tomorrow. Might have to use my 10 mm wrench with all this traction.

HAHAHAH awesome !!!!!!! you need it !!!

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmmm i was looking at the suspension and track combination and theres a manufacture defect ... when the tunnel goes UP passed parallel ... what does this mean o zone ... LaYmans terms .. ok go ahead o zone... grab the TuNNeL and LiFT UP as HiGH as u CAN ... well the rear suspension shock and rear scissor comes up and gets caught ( goes in the weight saving cutout hole ... the small hole in the middle part of the track ) in that little weight saving groove and slowiy tears then track apart ... the alpha mono raiL also has the same problem ... true story go check ... does not happen on the ski- Dooo ... o wow o zone good eye .. the alpha mono rail also doesn't Line up with the inside of the track in-con- junk -TioN with the rear scissor and shock ... the small nibs are tearing and also ripping the trackKKK !!! true story take a look... Ya know Ya wanna ... remember lift the TuNNeL UP as high as u can ..

If the bushings are worn out it can happen. Those center holes are for the center driver and for letting air/snow out that gets trapped at the front of the tunnel at high speeds. That is also why Ski-Doo has the slots.

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the bushings are worn out it can happen. Those center holes are for the center driver and for letting air/snow out that gets trapped at the front of the tunnel at high speeds. That is also why Ski-Doo has the slots.
has nothing to doo with bushing .. i have pics and video .. i sent to maxXxwell maybe he can post or rKNiGHT or any body who knows how to post pics and videos text me 403-863-1577 i send to u and then u can post ... Hmmmm !! I'm just learning ???

Last edited:

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone mentioned the wastegate works to keep RPM in check? is this true? or is it hitting the limiter all the time?

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dealer in Cranbrook just posted on facebook that Polaris might shut down the snowchecks after this weekend.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dealer in Cranbrook just posted on facebook that Polaris might shut down the snowchecks after this weekend.

Heard this from two dealers today as well. Sounds like alberta is at 97% sold

dpolacik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website was updated to "Limited Quantity" on the Matrix and Matrix Slash a few days ago.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it's going to be another parts issue for them. Most manufacturers have parts issue's. Complete auto assembly lines are shut down waiting for some little part so I can see the sled manufacturers having the same issues. Or just maybe tons for sledders finally realized that Polaris sleds are the sled to have this year and Polaris actually sold out? Kinda wonder if they even will be shipping non snowcheck sleds?

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Having everything sold or at least deposits on all orders your selling is a good thing isn’t it ?!!
Good for dealers as well if the numbers are up that much . A lot of maintenance parts and supplies to go along with sales .

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Having everything sold or at least deposits on all orders your selling is a good thing isn’t it ?!!
Good for dealers as well if the numbers are up that much . A lot of maintenance parts and supplies to go along with sales .
Its good and its bad. You would think its great for marketshare and keeps the shareholders happy but people want access to product and if they can't get it from you they will buy from the next guy basically killing your share. I remember one year BRP sold more current models in a year but Polaris sold less current but way more non current with large rebates and together sold more sleds than BRP. Marketshare isn't just based on new current but includes all units going out the door.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I wish Polaris Industries well as it is great for competition and raises the bar once again.

I am wondering though about the parts chain. Are they going to be able to put all these machines together and get them out with all the parts on them when the snow flies next November?? This is a new scenario for Polaris.

dpolacik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish Polaris Industries well as it is great for competition and raises the bar once again.

I am wondering though about the parts chain. Are they going to be able to put all these machines together and get them out with all the parts on them when the snow flies next November?? This is a new scenario for Polaris.

Since the Motors are lasting now there in Season demand on parts has gone down leaving more room for assembly Line!!:boom::boom:

Top Bottom