Plans for xmas?

Shortcut

Reaction score
Well, gonna be pretty mellow for us, mom's recovering from some emergency surgery, brother & sister in law working, the missus suggested instead of cooking a dinner for just us, we should go riding all day! Man she's awsome!

What does everyone else have for plans?:d

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Leaving boxing day and going to Banff for a week with the wife and skiing for the week. Should be a good time, don't get to spend a lot if time together lately so I am looking forward to it.

Crazy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to Revy with the girlfriend X-mas morning, best gift ever:d

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Family is coming over (with sleds) having a big lunch, and going sledding. Boxing day will be packing, and than heading to Golden for some fun in the snow.:d:d:d

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hanging with Family, eating out of outlaws fridge.........takin the boy out sledding next week......

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
staying at home, raiding my own fridge, and cooking the turkey bird (as usual) :d

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am working Christmas and Boxing day but having Christmas Eve at my Mom and Dads will all my siblings and Christmas day night at my Sister and Brother-in laws eating all her yummy food!

Speedy recovery for you Mom Shortcut!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're short a plant/field operator so I'm covering that shift rotation until we hire someone. I've had it good the past few X-Mas's so I'll suck it up and work through this one.:cool:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yesterday I got all 6 sleds in my shop running for a xmas day cookout/toboganning adventure for the family and some friends. gonna top it off with fireworks in the evening and then chill with several large glasses of moose milk. Merry Christmas to all Snow And Mud members.... :beer:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to spend as much time as possible with my boys then heading to valemont with my oldest for a few days.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Eat, drink, playing cards,sled, sleep and repeat until Jan 3.:d:d:d:d

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Supper tonight at the brother in laws. Then tomorrow it sledding locally, a FEAST.. some drinks, and relax. Boxing day SLEDDING ALL DAY LOCALLY... :d

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Im heading out now to install a tether on my sled, new scags, getting it ready for tommorow. Heading to my parents tommorow in the early afternoon. Then after supper heading to McBride, If the snow sucks then to vale or blue.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We forfited buying gifts for us and the wifes family, instead we bought a entire XMAS for a family who the dad was a beater and a LOSER.
Single Mom 2 kids 16 and 2 years old. She is working her but off day and night to raise these kids in a loving home. Took everything over from diapers to Ipads and Turkey to Pumkin pie....best XMAS thing I've evre done!
We have never done this before, everyone should try it once.IMO

Merry Christmas!

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We forfited buying gifts for us and the wifes family, instead we bought a entire XMAS for a family who the dad was a beater and a LOSER.
Single Mom 2 kids 16 and 2 years old. She is working her but off day and night to raise these kids in a loving home. Took everything over from diapers to Ipads and Turkey to Pumkin pie....best XMAS thing I've evre done!
We have never done this before, everyone should try it once.IMO

Merry Christmas!

You, sir, are the true meaning of Christmas. I praise you and your family for the selfless act. I am going to do my best to convince my family of doing this for next year. It's too late this year, my kids already have every one of the 50ish presents under the tree scoped out.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You, sir, are the true meaning of Christmas. I praise you and your family for the selfless act. I am going to do my best to convince my family of doing this for next year. It's too late this year, my kids already have every one of the 50ish presents under the tree scoped out.

Funny you say that. Usually I'm called Grinch, but shaped like Santa!..lol
Thank You for your kind words, but it was my wife who did it all as per the norm! It was allot of fun, and the thing that blew me away the most is the kids really got into it! We will do it every year from now on. Not really giving up that much, but getting back sooo much more. HOHOHO!

Top Bottom