PINK SLIPS for hill climb!

rigrider

Reaction score
So my friend and i at a christmas party were trash talking our riding abilities. One thing led to another the next thing we know we are having a climb off this winter for each others sleds. we are of coarse gonna ride one sled only each get 3 tries to high mark the other. the winner takes all... Best part about the whole story is we are riding a 2003 polaris 700 stock for our climb sled. I'm so gonna win... just in case you wanna pick on the future loser his S&M name is POWDERCHOWDER. bug his A$$!

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So my friend and i at a christmas party were trash talking our riding abilities. One thing led to another the next thing we know we are having a climb off this winter for each others sleds. we are of coarse gonna ride one sled only each get 3 tries to high mark the other. the winner takes all... Best part about the whole story is we are riding a 2003 polaris 700 stock for our climb sled. I'm so gonna win... just in case you wanna pick on the future loser his S&M name is POWDERCHOWDER. bug his A$$!

:rules::nitro::feedback:

Top Bottom