pics of your rv, camping unit, toyhauler, cabin

Reaction score
Careful now...... thieves these days aren't lost on the internet. They use these images of your toys (sometimes with GeoTaggnig enabled) and know exactly where the picture is of the trailer (or toys) they want to steal. They can even mark it on Google Maps for others.
-
It wouldn't take too much creativity to find out where some of these things are stored. Just be careful..... crackheads are everywhere, looking to sell your **** for their fix!

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Careful now...... thieves these days aren't lost on the internet. They use these images of your toys (sometimes with GeoTaggnig enabled) and know exactly where the picture is of the trailer (or toys) they want to steal. They can even mark it on Google Maps for others.
-
It wouldn't take too much creativity to find out where some of these things are stored. Just be careful..... crackheads are everywhere, looking to sell your **** for their fix!

the wife is a light sleeper and know how to use it.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
-

This is TOTALLY true. I've seen it first hand. There's an area here in Sherwood Park that has been tagged with things like "SxS in front driveway, etc", and said SxS has been stolen. Crazy how technology works for AND against us.

Reaction score
the wife is a light sleeper and know how to use it.

I have a dog who barks at squirrel footsteps... he didn't hear thieves drive off with my trailer and two sleds at 3:30 am. It's nice to show the gun... in the end though, you'd be worse off using it, than not. I just want everyone to be careful. Anyone can lurk in these forums picking up bits and pieces of info, until they have enough to go steal your ****..... and then we can look at pictures of it, in a different thread.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
No that one had sold... this one is a little older but in remarkable shape for it's age, obviously very well cared for and didn't hurt the bank account much either.

3000lbs GVWR & 2100 Dry so the 4-runner will have no issues dragging it around.

Picked it up down in Calgary, gonna drag it up to Yellowknife or Whitehorse week after next.

That the one from Medicine Hat that Mrs Bogger was showing us Friday?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
No that one had sold... this one is a little older but in remarkable shape for it's age, obviously very well cared for and didn't hurt the bank account much either.

3000lbs GVWR & 2100 Dry so the 4-runner will have no issues dragging it around.

Picked it up down in Calgary, gonna drag it up to Yellowknife or Whitehorse week after next.

perfect! enjoy it!

spuds

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
in light of recent posts I have asked the Mods to remove this thread to protect our members who posted pics of their units
and to those members I cannot remove your pics so if you can, by all means go ahead

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
in light of recent posts I have asked the Mods to remove this thread to protect our members who posted pics of their units
and to those members I cannot remove your pics so if you can, by all means go ahead

don't see any problem with thread! it is up to poster if he wants to post his pictures, I'm thinking there are just a lot of paranoid peeps running around. does any one actually think thieves browse this site just to steal chit?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
don't see any problem with thread! it is up to poster if he wants to post his pictures, I'm thinking there are just a lot of paranoid peeps running around. does any one actually think thieves browse this site just to steal chit?

my new ranger with new upgraded transmission should be delivered on Saturday

Top Bottom