pics of your rv, camping unit, toyhauler, cabin

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437624355.346194.jpg

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a dog who barks at squirrel footsteps... he didn't hear thieves drive off with my trailer and two sleds at 3:30 am. It's nice to show the gun... in the end though, you'd be worse off using it, than not. I just want everyone to be careful. Anyone can lurk in these forums picking up bits and pieces of info, until they have enough to go steal your ****..... and then we can look at pictures of it, in a different thread.

ya I hear you. too bad is comes to this.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a dog who barks at squirrel footsteps... he didn't hear thieves drive off with my trailer and two sleds at 3:30 am. It's nice to show the gun... in the end though, you'd be worse off using it, than not. I just want everyone to be careful. Anyone can lurk in these forums picking up bits and pieces of info, until they have enough to go steal your ****..... and then we can look at pictures of it, in a different thread.

Very true,,,they have full time jobs stealing people stuff and selling it. Usually on the Internet kijiji or other sites.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very true,,,they have full time jobs stealing people stuff and selling it. Usually on the Internet kijiji or other sites.

They likely follow a guy down the road, calling ahead to buds to fill up all sites except the one they have scoped out, so that you must park there, then they can steal your chit at there leisure

Or they may just drive around till they find your chit that you and only you have posted online, they have it all on puter, that they have spent hours going over threads in snow n mud!

Reaction score
Thats why we have and pay for insurance on everything .

BUAHAHAHAH I had full theft insurance on two sleds ... in the end I got $300 from insurance to replace two sleds..... clinging to insurance is well........ I won't say the word that comes to mind because there are a lot of sensitive people here lol

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your with the wrong insurance company then . Maybe shop around . I already got fully reimbursed for **** that has been stolen . Including 10gs of aftermarket stuff that was included in my policy . Stupid

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BUAHAHAHAH I had full theft insurance on two sleds ... in the end I got $300 from insurance to replace two sleds..... clinging to insurance is well........ I won't say the word that comes to mind because there are a lot of sensitive people here lol

maybe you should go postal on insurance company, serves them right!!!lol.

Reaction score
don't see any problem with thread! it is up to poster if he wants to post his pictures, I'm thinking there are just a lot of paranoid peeps running around. does any one actually think thieves browse this site just to steal chit?

You may want to try reading something other than snowandmud on occasion.... paranoid peeps.... you sir are uninformed .... let me help you with that.

Thieves 'use Google Earth to steal lead from churches' - Telegraph

Thieves use Google Earth to steal copper cabling costing railway companies £1million | Daily Mail Online

Maybe something a little closer to home will be more convincing?.... oh... okay

Strathcona County trailers tagged as ‘easy break’ on Google Maps - Edmonton | Globalnews.ca

Huh... I suppose everyone is off their rocker. Maybe Google themselves can clear it up for us...

Remove House Photo from Google Maps View | Sileo Group oh wait... they admit it's a security problem and provide a method to remove your house from street view....

Anyway.. I can only hope most people here are a little "aware" than you.

Hell paedophiles use GeoTagging to find your kids..... it isn't rocket science (for most people).

Reaction score
Your with the wrong insurance company then . Maybe shop around . I already got fully reimbursed for **** that has been stolen . Including 10gs of aftermarket stuff that was included in my policy . Stupid

Could be...... how do you know that PRIOR to having to make a claim? Who are you with? Police openly stated "we don't even investigate, call your insurance" and insurance states "we aren't here to return what you have, think of it like us buying your used equipment..." except for the fact that they are then the buyer AND dictating the selling price.....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You may want to try reading something other than snowandmud on occasion.... paranoid peeps.... you sir are uninformed .... let me help you with that.

Thieves 'use Google Earth to steal lead from churches' - Telegraph

Thieves use Google Earth to steal copper cabling costing railway companies £1million | Daily Mail Online

Maybe something a little closer to home will be more convincing?.... oh... okay

Strathcona County trailers tagged as ‘easy break’ on Google Maps - Edmonton | Globalnews.ca

Huh... I suppose everyone is off their rocker. Maybe Google themselves can clear it up for us...

Remove House Photo from Google Maps View | Sileo Group oh wait... they admit it's a security problem and provide a method to remove your house from street view....

Anyway.. I can only hope most people here are a little "aware" than you.

Hell paedophiles use GeoTagging to find your kids..... it isn't rocket science (for most people).

better hide in the basement then, I think they are gunnin for ya! lol

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup , im gonna sell all my **** before the thieves get it ,,, save money on useless insurance. Come get it , i will leave the garage door open and the trailer hitch beside the trailer .

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You sure sound like a naive child to me..... it never happens to you.... until it happens to you.

the sky is falling the sky is falling,

don't want to burst your bubble, but you will not stop the professional thief sonny!

spuds

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
talk about stealing, this thread sure went sideways

good grief people, this was intended for people to be proud of what they have and give me some ideas

thanks

Last edited:

spuds

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 days in a tent at the camp out was enough..... picked up this little unit yesterday

thanks bogger, btw how do you fit 4kids in that unit? you would have to borrow mikeys rig

Last edited:
Top Bottom