pics of your rv, camping unit, toyhauler, cabin

spuds

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wheres pics of your stuff spuds?
no pics just an old clunker trailer, a work truck needs retired, a quad, couple sleds
guess I should take some pics

Last edited:

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no pics just an old clunker trailer, a work truck needs retired, a quad, couple sleds
guess I should take some pics

We bought a new 31' bumper pull to replace our 2000 westwind 22' for our family of 5. I doo miss being able to drag my little unit, with all of its warts and imperfections, down to the nicest spot right by the river... New is nice but all depends on what you want to doo. Some folks prefer full hookups and their truck is 2wd, but we are all on the same team as far as I'm concerned.

I was just bustin your balls. You never know who you're dealing with these days and I'm already very open with sharing pics of my life here on an internet forum where every thievin sucker can view and scope you out. Not sayin thats you dude, jus sayin is all.

View from our new cabin, we take posession next weekend. Cheers

Post edit. Next to new 31' Sunset Trail quad bunk double slide island kitchen fireplace outside kitchen 32" tv 7200 lbs dry. For sale. Pm for pics and pricing. lol

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We bought a new 31' bumper pull to replace our 2000 westwind 22' for our family of 5. I doo miss being able to drag my little unit, with all of its warts and imperfections, down to the nicest spot right by the river... New is nice but all depends on what you want to doo. Some folks prefer full hookups and their truck is 2wd, but we are all on the same team as far as I'm concerned.

I was just bustin your balls. You never know who you're dealing with these days and I'm already very open with sharing pics of my life here on an internet forum where every thievin sucker can view and scope you out. Not sayin thats you dude, jus sayin is all.

Post edit. Next to new 31' Sunset Trail quad bunk double slide island kitchen fireplace outside kitchen 32" tv 7200 lbs dry. For sale. Pm for pics and pricing. lol
Is it next weekend yet so u can sign that fawker in ur name yet, and come out to play more??

spuds

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

no problem bud. I'm looking to upgrade and wanted to get some ideas, love your view now I must reconsider my direction
thanks for your input

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ef15fa786d80acbadcf66bdfb1e28778.jpg

30' quad bunk crossroads cruiser
b90bad19483b6e339506be85fbfb0f1e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep the ole boler, had it sitting at the folks cabin back in saskatchewan drug it out west and gave it a resto! It sure gets us into some great spots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436671579.265521.jpg
Perfect for the wife, dog and I. Been to Utah, Nevada, California, Idaho,Montana,all over BC ,Alberta and bits of Saskatchewan. Small enough to fit anywhere and just big enough to be comfortable. We carry an extra water tank, genny, solar panels and are pretty much self sufficient. We used to camp miles off the grid, but with the wife's health issues we stick closer to civilization now.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436672235.941121.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436672330.773104.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436672563.488071.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: RXN

spuds

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like some interesting rigs out there

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got an hitch extension custom made and reinforced the stock hitch from Ford. Took it for our first trip this past weekend with this set up. Works great!

truck and trailer.jpg

Top Bottom