Pick Up Dog

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A lady was telling her neighbor that she saw a man driving a pick-up truck down the interstate, and a dog was hanging onto the tail gate for dear life!
She said if the pick-up truck driver hadn't been going so fast in the other direction, she would have tried to stop him.
A few weeks later, her neighbor saw this truck at the Bass Pro Shop. The pick-up truck driver is a local taxidermist with a great sense of humor! And it is not a dog it is a coyote.
Can you imagine how many people try and stop this guy?????

ATT00000 (Medium).jpg

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haaaa haaaaaaa.!!!!! I would have been running after that truck to do a rescue for sure!

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they would throw you in jail if you did that in canada can you imagine the animal rights people with that

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
Awesome never seen something like that in my entire life, i wouldn't of even of thought of that.
Would be cool to see a stuffed muskrat,beaver or bunny hangin on for dear life onto a quad rack. $hit i shouldn't of gave out the idea.
Just watch some one will do this and will be the hero of the day.:d:beer:

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, I'll admit that is funny. Surprised he is getting away with that.....maybe for a while anyway. Great advertising for a taxidermist.

grizzley1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that is hularies,what a sense of humor that man has. when my wife seen that she chit her pants, boy did i lmao

Top Bottom