Phil on Duck Dynasty

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Duck Dynasty is only worth 400 MILLION. that's it. A&E will loss big time if they drop the show.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm shocked an older redneck from La doesn't like gays, I'm sure they have similar views on colored folk.
If you don't like the answer, quit asking stupid questions.
You may not agree with his views but there is no doubt he has as much right to have his opinion as those that oppose.
Political Correctness will help along the death of western civilization.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahhh the media....
I liken it to the tiger woods fiasco.
When Nike and Buick were paying him millions to
Sell their crap old tiger loved the cameras !!!
Could not get enough FaceTime....

When he's checking out the carpet in his escalade with a
Cocktail waitress he tells the media he needs his privacy, eff off !!!

The sword cuts both ways......

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Duck Dynasty is the only show I watch on A&E. Wherever it goes, bye bye A&E. I'll still watch...no biggy for me. It's frickin hilarious! I couldn't care less what Phil's opinion on gays is. It's just an opinion, and his right to have one! :beer:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Not much of a joke if thats your attitude and your son grows up and is gay and kills himself cause hes afraid what his dad and friends might think coming out.

Just cause hes watching chicks now means nothing. My friends gay and he dated chicks till he was 20.
OMG! You're the drama queen my mother warned me about. Oh and I bet that was an antagonizing wait for you.

Kelly

Reaction score
Not much of a joke if thats your attitude and your son grows up and is gay and kills himself cause hes afraid what his dad and friends might think coming out.

Just cause hes watching chicks now means nothing. My friends gay and he dated chicks till he was 20.

Seems like it is bothering you more than him. Maybe try the rainbow section.

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish their were more sons like yours, so many are gay these days.
No kidding!! Also watched the Victoria's sceret fashion with my young man cub. He dashed off to the bathroom twice during the one hour and straight to bed when it was done. Said he was exhausted, wonder what he meant!

Last edited:

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Preach it!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP4clbHc4Xg

personally I think this song says it all.

I'm christian, do I care if your gay? No. Am I gonna try and change you? No. Does it effect my life? No. Is it any of my business? No. So who the hell cares what your sexual preference is?! What matters to me is whether or not you're an a$$hole to me. If you're a good person, and you're happy - Great! Live your life, why should this Bs matter?

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yet A&E's other shows are about people With drug addictions,
People poking fun at mentally Challenged people. Explain to me
Why this seems to be SOOO much worse. Exactly Phil's concerns on where today's generation is going, everyone gets so buthurt 😉😂 over stuff. HA!

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the most entertainment on here in a long time, my gut's aching from laughing :rollinglaugh:

Top Bottom