Phazer upgrades?

confused?

Reaction score
I got a new 2011 yamaha phazer rtx for christmas this year its a nice sled but needs a little work. I have about 1000 miles on it and am gonna need a new track in another 500miles. im lookin at a camoplast free ride 1.5in lugs. i will also get new skis, move my speedo, new intake and exhaust. any suggestion on what to get i ride fast through tight windy trails ditch bang ride powder and jump i do it all and i ride with nytros and 600s...

TheMuffinMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it's an rtx you've got and you're going to be replacing the track anyways I would go ahead and extend the track to 136 or even 144 to get some extra float and a smoother ride on smaller bumps. After that I would get some fox float shocks and an aftermarket pipe like you said to save weight and add a little power. Stay away from turbos on those things, I've heard nothing but bad things.

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just put a muzzy on the girlfriends. It was from a set of twin cans for an R1. Woke that little bugger up pretty good

confused?

Reaction score
What about superchargers i hear they dont effect the engine only hp

cheddar37

Reaction score
any time u apply boost to an engine you are shortening its life span. so either way it will b affecting your engine

Top Bottom