Petition to Abolish the Indian Act of Canada

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need to learn more about what is in these proposed bills,but havent the
first nations people been protesting for years that they want to get rid of
the indian act and start over?
They are protesting against the gov.wanting to make band spending accountable?
I dont get it,over and over and over chiefs and band members have been caught with
there hand in the cookie jar,and the people that it affects the most dont care?
Just makes me sick.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In have no problem with natives. They have never tried to change the way I live. Changes to the treaty must happen but i agree it cant be abolished. I worry about Global migration Of the Muslims. Somali and all other 3rd world imagrants that will change the culture of Canadians into a bunch of rock chucking retards just like there home country's. it starts with schools that can't sing O Canada because the word god is in it. Or merry Christmas being abolished due to there religions beliefs. Women who don't have to show there faces in court. Cops who wear turbans and us conforming to there beliefs. Canada as a whole is in trouble and If we are smart we will ask for forgiveness from the natives. Join hands with them and take our country back!! Of course that won't happen and this country will be the biggest hub for unrest and terror in a 100 or so years. Till then I will stay away from the city's and ride!

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMFAO , if we were "smart" we would treat natives like any other race/culture !!!! Fair and equal to everyone else with NO SPECIAL tax/financial benifits for them ,that others are not allowed..........

I do not have to forgive for anything to any natives,nor do they to me...HOWEVER most of their band leaders & Chiefs should be ashamed for the way in which they have treated their "own" people in regards to corruption. Most of the protests are a diversion from the real issue. Which is fraud and widespread financial coruption among those in power on most reserves.....

As far as city`s, i have never seen a native reserve in a city yet,most are in the country if not remote areas........??????

Last edited:

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In have no problem with natives. They have never tried to change the way I live. Changes to the treaty must happen but i agree it cant be abolished. I worry about Global migration Of the Muslims. Somali and all other 3rd world imagrants that will change the culture of Canadians into a bunch of rock chucking retards just like there home country's. it starts with schools that can't sing O Canada because the word god is in it. Or merry Christmas being abolished due to there religions beliefs. Women who don't have to show there faces in court. Cops who wear turbans and us conforming to there beliefs. Canada as a whole is in trouble and If we are smart we will ask for forgiveness from the natives. Join hands with them and take out country back!! Of course that won't happen and this country will be the biggest hub for unrest and terror in a 100 or so years. Till then I will stay away from the city's and ride!

someone buy this man a beer

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMFAO , if we were "smart" we would treat natives like any other race/culture !!!! Fair and equal to everyone else with NO SPECIAL tax/financial benifits for them ,that others are not allowed..........

I do not have to forgive for anything to any natives,nor do they to me...HOWEVER most of their band leaders & Chiefs should be ashamed for the way in which they have treated their "own" people in regards to corruption. Most of the protests are a diversion from the real issue. Which is fraud and widespread financial coruption among those in power on most reserves.....

As far as city`s, i have never seen a native reserve in a city yet,most are in the country if not remote areas........??????
So we should burn the treaty according to rzrgade.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So does this mean that working and being contributing tax payers is in order? Whats this going to do our Canadian jobs, economy etc..., as we already have so many foreign workers here! It's an already flooded, and doomed market. I wonder what an influx of fresh workers will cause to happen?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So we should burn the treaty according to rzrgade.

If you think the treaty's we have are workin your back on the crack .....
When everyone is treated as complete equals,I will sign that treaty !!!
Until then we will have a flawed system in terms of racial inequities.
If it means flushing the current treaties , so be it....

All races / cultures should be treated as equal , NOT first come first served !

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you think the treaty's we have are workin your back on the crack .....
When everyone is treated as complete equals,I will sign that treaty !!!
Until then we will have a flawed system in terms of racial inequities.
If it means flushing the current treaties , so be it....

All races / cultures should be treated as equal , NOT first come first served !

Not to surprised to read that from a man who's word means nothing. But a deals a deal. Period! Just cause it doesn't work canada can't take it back.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to surprised to read that from a man who's word means nothing. But a deals a deal. Period! Just cause it doesn't work canada can't take it back.

Should you not be sledding drew , I thought you went 62 weekends a year ...
Stick to rap,electric lettuce and toys....
This is way over your head...again.

Top Bottom