Peaks Lodge

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, thumbs up! Karleena is back again this year too, one of the best bartenders around!!

jumpingjack

Reaction score
Yes that is one of our main features is our trail right from our yard connecting to boulder. We also have a fully fenced and locked sled compound. We have put in a lot of effort to ensure we have direct mountain access. We underwent major trail surgery a few years ago to go up and around the old ski doo dealership as the old trail went straight through the yard and needed to be changed. We are very happy to be a supporting vendor again this year. We look forward to another busy winter, thank you to everyone that has supported us in the past and we welcome everyone that has not stayed with us to stay with us this year.

Peaks Lodge is NOT a corporate sponsor of the Revelstoke snowmobile club. Very disappointing!

peakslodge

Reaction score
Peaks Lodge is NOT a corporate sponsor of the Revelstoke snowmobile club. Very disappointing!

Perhaps you should get your facts straight before trying to make us look bad, if you are so disappointed why don't you look into it a little further, or even better make a phone call, better yet show up in person and let's sort it out instead of being a complete coward and posting this kind of stuff on here. This is the second time you have tried this. We let it slide the first time. Should we tell everyone the real story here? Should we tell everyone how many thousands of dollars we have supported in the past? Should we tell them about the map we payed to be on for 5 years and were only on it for 6 months? Or wait what about the simple fact of WHY we are not a sponsor this year, that's the best one. NOBODY APPROACHED US, NOBODY. If you want sponsorship isn't your job to communicate that? The amount of money we have put in throughout the years and this is the type of crap we have to deal with. I don't even know who you are or where you live? We live in revelstoke, and have ALWAYS supported in the past. If you have some kind of issue, be my guest and come talk to us about it. I'm sure it could easily be sorted out.

Thanks

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Perhaps you should get your facts straight before trying to make us look bad, if you are so disappointed why don't you look into it a little further, or even better make a phone call, better yet show up in person and let's sort it out instead of being a complete coward and posting this kind of stuff on here. This is the second time you have tried this. We let it slide the first time. Should we tell everyone the real story here? Should we tell everyone how many thousands of dollars we have supported in the past? Should we tell them about the map we payed to be on for 5 years and were only on it for 6 months? Or wait what about the simple fact of WHY we are not a sponsor this year, that's the best one. NOBODY APPROACHED US, NOBODY. If you want sponsorship isn't your job to communicate that? The amount of money we have put in throughout the years and this is the type of crap we have to deal with. I don't even know who you are or where you live? We live in revelstoke, and have ALWAYS supported in the past. If you have some kind of issue, be my guest and come talk to us about it. I'm sure it could easily be sorted out.

Thanks

I don't know of any other lodge/hotel that has the integrity to put up with the bull**** that Peaks has.... I have never stayed there, but looking forward to in the very near future. After numerous PM's back and forth. I have a LOT of respect for them, and the Days Inn can kiss my :kissass: Same with the rip off that Zalas is...... great food, but grossly over priced!!!
Back on topic with Peaks..... They have stepped up to the plate EVERY year as a Supporting Vendor, and they also cater to ALL forms of recreational motor sports, and non motor sports. So if one says that they are not a ,corporate vendor?????
I call Bull****!!!!!!!!!!!
JMHO

Last edited:

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stayed at Peaks for the first time last weekend and was very happy. Just an awesome crew working there, great value, and a nice place. Would highly recommend.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stayed at Peaks for the first time last weekend and was very happy. Just an awesome crew working there, great value, and a nice place. Would highly recommend.

It was nice to meet you in the compound that night Deaner! Next time your in town we should hook up for a ride.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was nice to meet you in the compound that night Deaner! Next time your in town we should hook up for a ride.

For sure man! Nice meeting you too. Its always nice meeting snow and mudders. You definitely cant mistake your sled. Pretty nice rig.

Catberg

Reaction score
We only stay at Peaks! Great people, great food, great bar, great rooms, great members of the community. Nothing bad to say about the numerous other places or the people in Revelstoke, we just seem to keep ending up at Peaks. See you on the 12th!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Reaction score
Stayed at peaks a few times now. Have no complaints. Food is warm, beds are clean, beer is cold. Ride in ride out. People will always have something to complain about. I for one only care about the hospitality I receive while staying there which has been nothing but top notch. The friendly girls always help us when we make our reservations and sometimes might even flirt a bit too. When you need fuel, it's right there. When you go to sleep you know your sled will be there when you wake up. Alex even went to town for us one day and got us antifreeze while we played in the snow all day. Tell me that's not customer service. Million thanks to the business owners like peaks that allow us to only worry about what were going to break when we head up the mountain, not about the comfort they supply.

See you guys on dec 18.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have swapped over from days off to the best western, and found it to be nicer in general but also more money...

always heard of the peaks, but never stayed there, if food is good and beds are not wore out, I'm in.... Hope to be comming up this weekend if snow is good and give it a try... Keep a few big steaks for me Gus

Top Bottom