Paint or plasti-dip??

Andrew.L

Reaction score
Where can a guy get his sled plastics Plasti-dipped or painted around Calgary?

I want something unique. I'm so tired of seeing the same sled wrap on every 3rd sled around.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From what I have seen plasti-dip won't last long. It won't stand up to abrasion. It's designed to come off. Look into hydro dipping. They can do amazing stuff with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can do some cool stuff with powder coating. Try Daryl at DOC Performance. He has done some interesting stuff.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hydro Dipp now that is the way to go seen some very awesome stuff with this done. And you can be as unique as you want to be very cool!!

77Crash77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hydro dipping usually involves a base layer of paint. Why don't you just take the time and get a custom wrap. Not the cookie cutter scs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Plasti Dip works great on parts that don't see any rubbing or chance of wear. If anything will rub against it the plasti dip will just wear off very quickly. Did a bunch of parts on my BMW GSA this summer, some worked well like my engine guards and windshield winglets that don't see any wear but others didn't work great like hand guards that wore off just from my gloves touching them when cornering.

Top Bottom