Outwest Sept.14

ftguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone heading here on that weekend. Wife and I are going to give it a try and would be interested in meeting up with others as we have just been entertaining ourselves. I think it would be great to get involved with other hobbyist and would like to meet some of you as I have been lurking for some time.:)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Anyone heading here on that weekend. Wife and I are going to give it a try and would be interested in meeting up with others as we have just been entertaining ourselves. I think it would be great to get involved with other hobbyist and would like to meet some of you as I have been lurking for some time.:)

HEY FTGUY; YOU AND YOUR WIFE NEED TO ATTEND THE NEXT "SUDS" NITE NEXT MONTH WITH THE SNOWANDMUD CREW..... WE HAD THE ANNUAL GET TOGETHER TONITE, AND IT WAS A BLAST AS ALWAYS, AND WE EVEN HAD THE NEW EXTREME VELOCITY 3 DVD PLAYING ON THE PLAZMA SCREEN AT AVERAGE JOE'S IN SHERWOOD PARK..... KEEP AN EYE ON THE "UPCOMING EVENTS" PAGE ON THE MAIN FORUM SECTION AND WE WOULD ALL WELCOME MORE NEW FACES ANY TIME. ITS ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO MEET MORE MOTORSPORT ENTHUSIASTS...............P.S...THE NEXT MEETING WILL BE ON THE WEST END OF EDMONTON, EARLY NEXT MONTH.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I'll prolly be at Outwest on weekend of the 22 ....gotta work this weekend :mad:

tsjonger

Reaction score
Outwest ?? We are planning on going anywhere this weekend as the weather is suppose to be pretty decent.

ftguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hope to see some of you there .
38ft sportster toy hauler with a black and grey older Ford Truck.
2 red 500cc Quads (Motobishi):)

ftguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we went and we returned......enjoyed the campsite and terrain imenssly.

want to give a BIG shout and and thankyou to Brad, Jamie, Jim and Trish for taking us under their wing and growing our experience with quadding. The comaradarie was great and the introduction to more extreme was great , even if I went a little more extreme than others (rolled quad with 4 rolls and a twist) irt was a blessing to have some experience with us so we could actually drive it out. THANK YOU;) you guys were great.

We will be back.:clap2:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found it... Location

Funny...we go to the same area...."out west". Never stayed in the camp spot as there's hundreds of places to park even the largest RV's....but I've been riding that area for about 15 years.

Top Bottom