Outer wear prices at Saskatoon Snowmobile Show?

Jay845

Reaction score
I will be attending the Saskatoon Snowmobile Show in November. I am looking to buy a new jacket, bibs, boots and helmet. Considering Klim and FXR for the outerwear. I have found some decent deals online, but I am wondering if the prices are significantly better on last year model clothing at the show. Any ideas on the amount off? 50%, 40%, 30% ?

Thanks

2skis

Reaction score
Last year there was no clothing or gear for sale at the snow show. Unless it was in another building. We were dissapointed

Jay845

Reaction score
Yes that is disappointing.

I think I might just go the online route then. Don't want to miss out.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last year there was no clothing or gear for sale at the snow show. Unless it was in another building. We were dissapointed

You must of been at a different show then cause I was there and we were moving last year Motorfist like crazy.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing, great deals on motorfist that's for sure. Bought a couple last years rekon jackets for my boys for 195.00 each I think it was. Brown's had there usual area set up with good deals. I think 2skis was at the wrong show, probably thinking of the 2014's sneak peak.
You must of been at a different show then cause I was there and we were moving last year Motorfist like crazy.

tool_man

Reaction score
I bought a bunch from Prairie Rec out of PA at the show. They were at the Edmonton show too, had awesome specials depending on what ya were after.

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We got a smokin deal on Motorfist stuff at last years sled show in Edm. Hubby got jacket and pants for $300, and loves them.

prairegopher

Reaction score
Spoke to the owner of Nika's Clothing out of Candle Lake this past weekend as I was looking for some Motorfist gear, they said wait for the show as they are to have some deals. So I'm waiting and will see. I know they carry both Klim and Motorfist.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

I was there for the full weekend and there was lots of outer wear. The best discounts were at opening on the Friday as that was the oldest stock going for the cheapest prices.

I would recommend that one would check out the show and see what is there for what price. The on-line prices will be the same after the show.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be curious to see whats out there for non current klim this year. With good snow last year we sold way later into the year than we ever have. Got pretty cleaned out and few dealers had much inventory to swap

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spoke to the owner of Nika's Clothing out of Candle Lake this past weekend as I was looking for some Motorfist gear, they said wait for the show as they are to have some deals. So I'm waiting and will see. I know they carry both Klim and Motorfist.

all my motorfist stuff is from them. They had 6+ pairs of non current stomper boots this summer in the store so im sure they will be blowing those out. got a whole non current suit from them, had to get a different size pants from the jacket, they sold me the new years jacket for the same price as the non current.

SKDeuce

Reaction score
Got my last years stock FXR jacket from the FFun booth for ~30% off. And the wife's pants for about the same. Definitely pays to go early as all the good stuff goes quick.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd like to trade my Rekon black size Large jacket for a size medium. It has one year of use, great condition. In Saskatoon.

Top Bottom