Out West SNOWANDMUD.COM Jamboree

03 Viper

Reaction score
Does any one know the date of the Mud and Snow Jamboree this year?
I was at the last years one in July 10 but not sure if thats the same for this year?
was a blast!!:drive:

Last edited by a moderator:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does any one know the date of the Mud and Snow Jamboree this year?
I was at the last years one in July 10 but not sure if thats the same for this year?
was a blast!!:drive:

How did you manage to get in last year if you just became an S&M member this month?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
LMFAO! I saw that coming a mile away. I wish I could be committed to anything as much as Tex is committed to his hate on for the Jamboree. :)

Tex has a hate for lots of stuff it seems...... anything that's not Can-Am.... the jamboree...... etc....

People bring friends to this event, then sign onto the site later. I can't stop that.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I mean the campground is so small.. it has to be bigger man! it fills up within hrs of when the dates are posted... I think its very popular.. you just have to be on the ball and book as soon as the dates come out... that simple... well, I went to the first one, not knowing really anybody.. now last year it was my 3 rd year... hopefully my 4 th this year... I enjoy it! most peep are very friendly and seem to be helpful too out on the trail.... and one of the best poker runs I have done, just sayin...

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I mean the campground is so small.. it has to be bigger man! it fills up within hrs of when the dates are posted... I think its very popular.. you just have to be on the ball and book as soon as the dates come out... that simple... well, I went to the first one, not knowing really anybody.. now last year it was my 3 rd year... hopefully my 4 th this year... I enjoy it! most peep are very friendly and seem to be helpful too out on the trail.... and one of the best poker runs I have done, just sayin...

You forgot got a couple thinks..

Driving the Polaris 850 xp

Also riding the complete jamboree in a rzr...

:beer:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i wonder if he is boycotting it again this year? lol

Ya well Larry

To tell someone they can't go unless ur staying at the campground , for many reasons is fine

But to find out later they certain people where aloud to day ride and not stay is another

Like I said.... Guess it's who ya no

sent while I should be drinking tea's

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Just wanted to go out fer a rip did ya bud....... Fawk-yah

Ya well Larry

To tell someone they can't go unless ur staying at the campground , for many reasons is fine

But to find out later they certain people where aloud to day ride and not stay is another

Like I said.... Guess it's who ya no

sent while I should be drinking tea's

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey speaking of which - weren't you supposed to be at MM7? Was looking forward to hoisting a brewhouse with ya.

yep was going, decided not to, mainly due to snow conditions. just don't have the desire lately, not sure why, but just don't like the whooped out trail ride in and out. been on way too many. as to beer will see.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Trail was mint shape. Snow wasn't awesome but it was fun none the less.

Campout should be fun this year as well , it's a lot of work to put on and always top notch fun to be had by all who show up IMO

Top Bottom