On the fence

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As the title says i'm on the fence as to what sled i want now. I really like my rev but am thinking of going to an M8 for something different. I am not brand loyal, they are all awesome when they work and a POS when they break. Also the local cat dealer is great, most of them know me on a first name basis and all i have done is bought a quad from them in 2006.

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As the title says i'm on the fence as to what sled i want now. I really like my rev but am thinking of going to an M8 for something different. I am not brand loyal, they are all awesome when they work and a POS when they break. Also the local cat dealer is great, most of them know me on a first name basis and all i have done is bought a quad from them in 2006.

Wait till nextyear for theyre new MEGA AWESOME SNOx MOUNTAIN SLED!!!:d

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i guess i should also add that i would be looking at at used sled as a new one is outta my price range.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
If brand is not an issue I'd very much consider the dealer, service is sooooo important.
Not many complaints about the Cat - you may really like one...do they still come with factory installed tow ropes??....lol...

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If brand is not an issue I'd very much consider the dealer, service is sooooo important.
Not many complaints about the Cat - you may really like one...do they still come with factory installed tow ropes??....lol...

Sure Doo, never know when you may need to help a fellow sledder get his XP or RMK out of the mountains with a blown motor!!:d:d:d

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

Sure Doo, never know when you may need to help a fellow sledder get his XP or RMK out of the mountains with a blown motor!!:d:d:d

Ouch - gotta hate when a peep sees a loop hole in a comment...lol...
Well done!!!

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never thought I'd give up my Doo...love it. BUT T&T put my butt on a Cat for this season and I had no choice but to learn to ride it...and I have to say...Holy He!! I love this machine!!! TOTALLY different ride than the Doo...took a few days to adjust but once you get it, it's so easy. It's a carvin, sidehillin' maniac...you just think about makin a move and it's already doing it LOL.

Not sure I'll go back to my Doo...I could be a Cat Girl now. :eek:

m8cat

Reaction score
Not that i'm biased or anything, but once you go Cat you never go back !!!
You'll be throwin rocks at that old rev once you get a Cat :beer:

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ouch - gotta hate when a peep sees a loop hole in a comment...lol...
Well done!!!

Thanks.

I liked my KK, and I'm sure my new to me M1000 will be a blast once I get it to run. Nothing like buying a sled in Sept, and finding out on your first trip to the mountains in Dec. that it has problems.:nono:

It sure is easier to handle the M chassis in the trees.:d

Having a dealer you trust makes the decision much easier!!

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Many of us on here can agree to the fact that M-series Cats ride awesome!! You won't regret buying one....

I'm partial to Cats anyways, I'm riding my second M-series, we have three in our family.... and I can't wait to see what they come out with in 2012!! But hopefully not the SnoX chassis!!:eek:

I do have to say that the differences between my hubby's 2010 M8 SnoPro 162 and my 2008 M8 153 are HUGE.....that almost 20 HP jump between the two could be a deciding factor on what year of a sled you chose. I would have to run a pipe kit and even then I probably wouldn't touch him. Track length is a consideration too, I have a 153" but I totally prefer the 162" for added traction in the steep and deep. I don't notice the extra track length in the tight trees, either.

Having a good dealer is another factor, for sure. There is nothing worse than laying your hard earned dough on a sled and find out once you've bought it the dealer has *conveniently* forgot about you.....:nono::nono:

Top Bottom