Old Phazer Budget Rebuild for the Daughter

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I also like the idea of a One Of A Kind older sled.

Looking forward to seeing that paint.

Haggis stay tuned on the paint job you are going to love this... Putting old skid back in for now.. Maybe switch to a M7 skid later.. Powder coating the rear bumper and a couple of pieces but paint the rest...:d

SBR and Murm, No disrespect to them either I love all the new builds and looking, I kinda have one of those sleds too. lol.. But I sure am having a awesome blast doing this one.. Thanks for all the feed back guys.. Really appreciate it.:beer::beer:

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
Well Gents looks like we should have it in paint by the weekend.............. GO BOOST GO..lol I better hurry...............:eek::d:d

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
here are some of the latest................:d:d

CIMG1645.jpg

CIMG1646.jpg

CIMG1647.jpg

CIMG1648.jpg

CIMG1650.jpg

CIMG1651.jpg

CIMG1652.jpg

Last edited:

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
got the cylinders and the pistons showing up this morning..:d and hopefully the 7 tooth drivers show up from Hartman too this am...;) Not too much work left on the skid one broken bolt, lube and Install for now!! Seat should be showing up by Friday and it even looks like the paint might be done by Friday......:beer::beer: Maybe this plan will come together after all...:cool::cool::cool: Will keep you updated.

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you been able to avoid buying anything new for it? Are all parts takeoffs from the other sleds - apart from drivers, pistons and redone cylinders? Motor mounts new? Looking really good - how many hours do you figure you have in now TB?

Big question - is this a surprise for your daughter or does she know about it?

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
Have you been able to avoid buying anything new for it? Are all parts takeoffs from the other sleds - apart from drivers, pistons and redone cylinders? Motor mounts new? Looking really good - how many hours do you figure you have in now TB?

Big question - is this a surprise for your daughter or does she know about it?

Haggis,
So far it has been a nice clean parts and swap... ( Nice to have 2 to put 1 together) I have thrown a lot of parts away too.. The new things include all bearings and seal besides engine, Pistons and Rings, all fuel line, had to buy a used seat and used v-max-4 skis, New handwarmers, New replacement pull rope, Thumb throttle, Used 1 1/2 700 136 track, Drivers new. I would guess I will have 40 to 50 hours in this..;) and the answer to the surprise is YES... Christmas, 7 days to GO...........:eek::eek::rolleyes: Paint work is coming along great!!!:d:beer:

Thanks to all for your appreciation on this I am really having a GREAT GREAT time doing this for her... can't wait to see the look on her face.. (Smile)

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
Well not much more to look at but the rear extension is on and the rear drop brackets, Pistons are on ready for JUGS. :d and got the drivers so track is ready to go in..:beer::beer: oh yes and all the clutches are alined and locked down.

CIMG1657.jpg

CIMG1658.jpg

CIMG1659.jpg

CIMG1660.jpg

CIMG1661.jpg

Last edited:

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
Should see some good progress in the next couple of days..lol :d:d

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That rebuild looks great, hope you get done for xmas, your gonna have one happy camper, good luck

Top Bottom