Okanogan Shuswap Riding conditions and Updates 2014/2014

MonasheeJay

Reaction score
Heard rumours of a death at Hunters today? Can anyone shed some information on it? Heard it was a tree well fatality. Thanks

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This was our day at blue lake today. There were lots of sleds and most common places were beat to crap...after we had been there. We road in fresh all day. It was snowing light from4- even now. Read that there might be 20cm of fresh by tomorrow morning.

Corrisa@shaw.ca
780-916-8558 & text
Fb Corrisa Schurek

Ambassador for Divas snowgear.com

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This was our day at blue lake today. There were lots of sleds and most common places were beat to crap...after we had been there. We road in fresh all day. It was snowing light from4- even now. Read that there might be 20cm of fresh by tomorrow morning.

Corrisa@shaw.ca
780-916-8558 & text
Fb Corrisa Schurek

I see u road with big rob.... Was wondering where he was too, was going to come that way, but group with me wasn't the best

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Leaving for anglemont tmrw. Hope the snow keeps up long enough for me to get some pow!

rydemx

Reaction score
Heard rumours of a death at Hunters today? Can anyone shed some information on it? Heard it was a tree well fatality. Thanks

Yes I heard that as well from a good source . Local young rider . I won't say any details until it's released in the news ...

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was talking about u eh.... Polaris slow me down

You wait and see. That thing feels way better than riding them off and on for a few winters after half a dozen rides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see u road with big rob.... Was wondering where he was too, was going to come that way, but group with me wasn't the best

I sure did! We had a blast! He is way funny and wicked rider!
Bummer maybe another time:)

Corrisa@shaw.ca
780-916-8558 & text
Fb Corrisa Schurek

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K! this sucks - stuck at home for couple more days ! Hopefully there will be a little powder left when i get out on the 1st !

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like could be getting a few cm by the looks of for forecast ! ;)

Don't jinx it.

I found a gps track of joss and how we have gone in there. I don't know how to send it to you. Next time I see you guys I will show you. You might have to show me how you save them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom