Okanogan Shuswap Riding conditions and Updates 2014/2014

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only problem with accessing Blue from Owls is the parking lot is way too small to handle all the traffic.

When Silverstar has 100cm it's usually good to go.

So if Gord is Sherms uncle and Kenny is Gords cousin does that make Sherm a brother cousin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well once Gord gets the bylaw passed (Now that he is a councilor) so we can ride from our houses there will be more room in the lot. Oh wait, we would have to register the sled and pay tax.

MonasheeJay

Reaction score
It sucked this weekend. MonasheePow Nov 21.jpg

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
couple my friends went out on Saturday. They said it was over the hood powder and awesome conditions considering the lack of precip prior to these recent storms.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm that the daily trail fee for Eagle Valley is $25 this winter? I wanted to buy a season pass before Dec 1st but the online thing only works for BC residents.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm that the daily trail fee for Eagle Valley is $25 this winter? I wanted to buy a season pass before Dec 1st but the online thing only works for BC residents.
Call dale with c.c

That's what my buddy did

Yes it's going up

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn, was going to go sledding in the area over the weekend. Might still go out for a poke. Rained quite a bit ?
Yes it was warm all night, avalanche conditions aren't looking good with all this wet heavy snow. And now a rain crust. I went for a ride yesterday instantly stuck as soon as I got into the deep. Let's hope for cold weather soon.

Canadian Snow

Reaction score
Yes it was warm all night, avalanche conditions aren't looking good with all this wet heavy snow. And now a rain crust. I went for a ride yesterday instantly stuck as soon as I got into the deep. Let's hope for cold weather soon.

To bad it warmed up so much, going to go for a poke and get some break in Km on the new sled tomorrow. All the snow through the week got me to excited to stay home.

Top Bottom