Ok who hide the Rep button ?

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok who ever took the Rep button home or left it in the bathroom , please fess up and return it. There might be a few looking for it :sadbanana:

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
Ok who ever took the Rep button home or left it in the bathroom , please fess up and return it. There might be a few looking for it :sadbanana:

It just blows me away on some of the things that take place for a few certain people..................... They CRY THEY RECEIVE... They also receive something else..:eek: :eek: :eek:

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It just blows me away on some of the things that take place for a few certain people..................... They CRY THEY RECEIVE... They also receive something else..:eek: :eek: :eek:

How did that crazy 70's music go , boom chiky wow wow

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how about and new game? who can get the highest reports!!!!

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how about and new game? who can get the highest reports!!!!
I tried that one day and almost got banned, started some new threads by the mods, and recieved some yellow rep.

I do not recommend that one haha

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Seem not likely 2many. Our complaints have risen therefore changes are happening.

Complaints????????Who's complaining????This is the internet isn't it???Peoples feelers are getting hurt by internet rep green dots??????????SOME PEOPLE NEED TO GET A LIFE!!!!!That's just my humble opinion:d

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Complaints????????Who's complaining????This is the internet isn't it???Peoples feelers are getting hurt by internet rep green dots??????????SOME PEOPLE NEED TO GET A LIFE!!!!!That's just my humble opinion:d

Agreed, and those who use to make me laugh are now not here, hope this doesnt mean i am going to have to do real work at work now :(

KH2110

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One problem dealt with, on to the next one.

alrighty then.....I just checked and we still have a camel jockey as president:confused:

apparantly we have different definitions of what dealing with a problem means:beer:

snow_knight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man.. Cant belive old father time WOODIES is going to ruin this whole damn site... its the internet man.. if you can hack it go back to msn and have a grand time with yourself..

Didn't realize that the no gag reflect thing that woodies had really worked so well that it would sway people minds.. :eek:

Top Bottom