Oil fans silent????

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id rather cheer for the oilers than canucks, at least the oilers didn't build their team around a couple of homosexual swedes that are clearly in love with each other:d

This has to be the highest level of literature that I have ever read.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are Oiler fans starting to feel a little like Toronto fans. team is in a fun league, still hoping, looking for something to feel good about. oh those stanley cups are so far away, just maybe, someday.:d:beer:

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are Oiler fans starting to feel a little like Toronto fans. team is in a fun league, still hoping, looking for something to feel good about. oh those stanley cups are so far away, just maybe, someday.:d:beer:

Woh woh WOH! No need to get nasty and bring up the TML now. Unfortunatley in todays NHL you build a team full of young superstars and you hope you get to the cup once before you have to liquidate everyone...see Chicago.

I am a diehard Islander fan...but I don't go on about the 4 straight stanley cups or the fact that my Bantam C Tier 1 team went undefeated in 84...no one cares. Gretzky didn't retire an Oiler...and Grant Fuhr played for the Flames. I just sit quietly in my corner hoping for a damn win. Just one win...come on Taveres. Oh I feel for you Oiler fans. Come on over to my lonely corner. It's OK we know how you feel.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
trying not to be nasty, just tired of hearing about all those dusty cups from so long ago just like the laaaafs. may as well be house league. ROFLMAO

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
think of it this way...perhaps the oil suck...so do many other teams every year...but they are THERE and you are sitting on your computer...enjoy going to work tomorrow.

ild take a paycheck they make and loose an entire season with a smile on my face :d

gmac

Reaction score
Just listen to the team 1260 oilers lunch, they cancelled the last hour of the Jim rome show so all the wanna be coaches and and those other idiots can discuss and solve the oilers problems. Strange it's still the same old team as last year, but there is an excuse "it's a rebuilding year".

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya have to start somewhere "bottom" to get to the "top"...just sayin...!

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We do have a young team and are early in the rebuilding stage but things will turn around and we still have lots of games left this year...Things could be worse...We could be the Flames...LOL

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How bout Eberle for Franzen, Holmstrom, and Hudler. I'd take that deal in heartbeat for my team. GO WINGS!!!!

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, I hate to burst all you oiler fans and the excuses you are finding again this year but.....
The oilers are NOT the youngest team in the league

Los Angeles- 26.0
Chicago- 26.1
Columbus- 26.4
Colorado- 26.7
Tampa Bay- 26.8
Montreal- 27.0
Edmonton-27.1
Florida- 27.1
NY Rangers- 27.1
Anaheim- 27.4
Atlanta- 27.4
Nashville- 27.4
As you can see here, they are 7th or 9th, depending how you want to look at it and if you notice, a lot of teams are younger like Chicago but way higher in the standings.
As you can see, this great big excuse is once again nothing more than an excuse so that you do not have to face reality that the oildrips are once again nothing more than a bunch of over paid under achieving wana be hockey players!

Last edited:

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, I hate to burst all you oiler fans and the excuses you are finding again this year but.....
The oilers are NOT the youngest team in the league

Los Angeles- 26.0
Chicago- 26.1
Columbus- 26.4
Colorado- 26.7
Tampa Bay- 26.8
Montreal- 27.0
Edmonton-27.1
Florida- 27.1
NY Rangers- 27.1
Anaheim- 27.4
Atlanta- 27.4
Nashville- 27.4
As you can see here, they are 7th or 9th, depending how you want to look at it and if you notice, a lot of teams are younger like Chicago but way higher in the standings.
As you can see, this great big excuse is once again nothing more than an excuse so that you do not have to face reality that the oildrips are once again nothing more than a bunch of over paid under achieving wana be hockey players!
haha i love it my mod!! think ill have to mention the canadiens are younger too and at the top of the league! I think ill say theyre rebuiling as well, just imagine what theyll be capable of in a couple years :d! GO HABS!!

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha i love it my mod!! think ill have to mention the canadiens are younger too and at the top of the league! I think ill say theyre rebuiling as well, just imagine what theyll be capable of in a couple years :d! GO HABS!!

69in or su#$in %ick...

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
well, i hate to burst all you oiler fans and the excuses you are finding again this year but.....
The oilers are not the youngest team in the league

los angeles- 26.0
chicago- 26.1
columbus- 26.4
colorado- 26.7
tampa bay- 26.8
montreal- 27.0
edmonton-27.1florida- 27.1
ny rangers- 27.1
anaheim- 27.4
atlanta- 27.4
nashville- 27.4
as you can see here, they are 7th or 9th, depending how you want to look at it and if you notice, a lot of teams are younger like chicago but way higher in the standings.

only because they included souray in there, and the bulin wall..... Otherwise, easily the youngest team in the league.......

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah i forgot about sour ray....holy crap last nights game sucked...

Top Bottom