oh....crap.....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure but i think that joey is going to be ridin if you get my drift.

friggin riders

mxznitrorider

Reaction score
i dont care what the internet says , its not a cult!!
Sitting here wont get you anywhere man i was the same way when i was 13 got a job at A&W wich sucked. But after 3 years of work ive been threw 3 sleds 2 dirtbikes have a truck(no help from my parents) and this summer saved up and bought this 07 mxzx, only has 700k on it. So i think if u really want to ride this year just go apply and mcdonalds or something lol u only need like 2g's for a dec zx :d:d

Attachments

• Picture_038.jpg
    Picture_038.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 82
  • Picture_039.jpg
    Picture_039.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 73
  • Picture_041.jpg
    Picture_041.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 79

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sitting here wont get you anywhere man i was the same way when i was 13 got a job at A&W wich sucked. But after 3 years of work ive been threw 3 sleds 2 dirtbikes have a truck(no help from my parents) and this summer saved up and bought this 07 mxzx, only has 700k on it. So i think if u really want to ride this year just go apply and mcdonalds or something lol u only need like 2g's for a dec zx :d:d

You're only 16 y/o now and you've accomplished all that. Way to to go:clap2: Joeys gotta job now to so he won't have to :bullrider:eventually he be able to:beep: too as long as he keeps the :PDT_daz:to a minimum. We'll all be :party2: on that day, but it'll probably be a Yamaha so he'll have to :mountainClimb:if he want's to see the :sun: Now I gotta :hemiCoupe:it's time for some :TVsurf:.

mxznitrorider

Reaction score
You're only 16 y/o now and you've accomplished all that. Way to to go:clap2: Joeys gotta job now to so he won't have to :bullrider:eventually he be able to:beep: too as long as he keeps the :PDT_daz:to a minimum. We'll all be :party2: on that day, but it'll probably be a Yamaha so he'll have to :mountainClimb:if he want's to see the :sun: Now I gotta :hemiCoupe:it's time for some :TVsurf:.
Thankyou
and yes i am 16, i have worked hard for my stuff sometimes three jobs at a time what can i say Sledding modivates the cash flow haha.
Thats good he should be sledding in no time!

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Joey with all this lack of snow mabey we can all chip in and hire you to let us all know when it starts to rain in victoria, that way we will know that about 24hrs later it will be snowing inland for all of us happy sled owners to ride. just a thought.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

2 g's will also get me a mountain max.

and i got a job , i start saturday for 20 bucks an hour

mxznitrorider

Reaction score
2 g's will also get me a mountain max.

and i got a job , i start saturday for 20 bucks an hour
haha nice on the job part lol, my fist sled was an 01 mountian max 600 triple man that thing had balls i loved it just to heavy to jump with and to heavy in genreal 3 years ago haha im happy with the rev now lol

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha nice on the job part lol, my fist sled was an 01 mountian max 600 triple man that thing had balls i loved it just to heavy to jump with and to heavy in genreal 3 years ago haha im happy with the rev now lol

What years your Rev? Good on you for keeping your head on straight.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

thanks! that zx is a nice sled tho. i have had the sled i want but had to sell it to move here:( so i know what their like , i love'm and their not heavy for me! i boondock and ditch bang all day long and i'm fine with it!!!!

good job tho with your acomplishments! i'm 16 and i aint that far in life lol

mxznitrorider

Reaction score
What years your Rev? Good on you for keeping your head on straight.

Its an 07 701km on it. It is a 440 atm trying to get like 2 grand together here for new motor right quick we will see what happens. My old man used to have a 03 440 and it really suprised me so this 440 should get me through till i can afford an 800 lol.
Thanks

mxznitrorider

Reaction score
thanks! that zx is a nice sled tho. i have had the sled i want but had to sell it to move here:( so i know what their like , i love'm and their not heavy for me! i boondock and ditch bang all day long and i'm fine with it!!!!

good job tho with your acomplishments! i'm 16 and i aint that far in life lol

lol yeah well i had the max when i was 13 so it was heavy but loved it up revolstoke lol. Then last year bought a zx 700 mod made it into a 121 that thing was pretty cool till i blew the motor:rolleyes: lol then saw my sled decided i wanted to buy it saved this summer and bought it lol.
Thanks man,i just like new toys so im always working haha

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol yeah well i had the max when i was 13 so it was heavy but loved it up revolstoke lol. Then last year bought a zx 700 mod made it into a 121 that thing was pretty cool till i blew the motor:rolleyes: lol then saw my sled decided i wanted to buy it saved this summer and bought it lol.
Thanks man,i just like new toys so im always working haha

i was 16 when i had it so it was no big deal lol

how many miles or kms do you get from the average motor in the mountains before you should rebuild it? ontario we just went till she blew and bought a new sled! lol

congrats on life. lol

mxznitrorider

Reaction score
i was 16 when i had it so it was no big deal lol
how many miles or kms do you get from the average motor in the mountains before you should rebuild it? ontario we just went till she blew and bought a new sled! lol

congrats on life. lol
haha nic nice well theres prob 4500 on the mountian max if not more right now cause my buddy has it now and its still running mine last 4 seasons only blew the 700 cause i was doubling with my lil bro on hard pack racing 09 800 xp doing like 120 lol so dumb!

yeah you to!

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha nic nice well theres prob 4500 on the mountian max if not more right now cause my buddy has it now and its still running mine last 4 seasons only blew the 700 cause i was doubling with my lil bro on hard pack racing 09 800 xp doing like 120 lol so dumb!

yeah you to!

lol thanks , on average in ontario you get 10,000kms (on a yamaha) lol

thanks for your help and advice but i gotta go to bed! night!!

Top Bottom