Reaction score
The trail up to boulder is horrible fyi

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
It was great to see so many riders come and spend there week here in Revy. I am sure there must have been over a couple hundred riders here each day since last weekend. The weather might have been a little fogged in but the snow is epic for this time of the year and all we need now is some fresh down to the parking lot. Snow is sliding so ride safe and check the AVY reports. I included a few pics to back up my snow claims. Thanks Greg.

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 1,502
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 1,500
  • 019.JPG
    019.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 1,496
  • 024.JPG
    024.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 1,493

snow_farmer

Reaction score
I know this has been asked before, but after this weekends dump of snow what's the access like to Boulder and Frisby? Looking at either bringing the enclosed or a deck and two place. Thanks.

Shaunnytro

Reaction score
Both are fine buddy big enclosed trailers unloaded at 2.5 km at Frisby easy access two places to unload and that was 5 days ago

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Both are fine buddy big enclosed trailers unloaded at 2.5 km at Frisby easy access two places to unload and that was 5 days ago

It also rained about 2" below 5000 ft yesterday. The snow line moved considerably further up the mountain yesterday. If you have a deck bring it as the lower snow levels can change every day this early in the season.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya Saturday we parked at like 5 km in a kluster of trucks and trailers lol

Big enclosed trailers too lol

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like an awesome day! Hopefully this pow is still around this weekend. First ride for me and I can't wait!!!!

Dragon83

Reaction score
Where did you find the sun? We were there all day not a lick of sun. Snowed all day, didn't let up until the late afternoon. We ended up riding in the trees not far from the cabin. Lots of guys were heading down at 10am when we went up due to zero visibility, It did rain down below all day, we unloaded in the parking lot, didn't have to ride far to find enough snow to keep the sliders wet, at that time it was only about 3k of crap mud riding. Trees were fun, lots of stuck sleds....and lots learnt.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sun where we were too! Awesome visibility!! Epic early riding conditions. Watch the low snow conditions down low, had a rock put a small hole in my cooler on my turbo yesterday but today made up for it. POW pow and sun fresh tracks all day :)

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sun where we were too! Awesome visibility!! Epic early riding conditions. Watch the low snow conditions down low, had a rock put a small hole in my cooler on my turbo yesterday but today made up for it. POW pow and sun fresh tracks all day :)

Top Bottom