Official REVY Riding Conditions 2014/15

Tuesday

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Leaving tomorrow would be nice to know if we can bring the enclosed or do need the decks? Prob ride 51, keystone, sale.

Any info?

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
I rode Sale last Sunday and unloaded into the snow right at the highway. A small storm blew through on Friday and dumped about a foot of good snow so I'll that over the lack of not much of anything over the last month. It's cold and rainy in Revy today and the snow level looks to be about 4000' with more on the way. The forecast showing sun on Sunday, lets hope old man winter is going to make a come back and we can ride some deep pow again.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like it might be good tomorrow..... Coming down hard right now.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4pm clean off. There was about 8-10cm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was more than 15cm when I posted the picture. Thought it was a still though, not a link to the Camera... Oh well I'll be enjoying the snow tomorrow regardless.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The snow level right beside it was the same amount. 27cm gnome. It is about a third of his height. I have seen it before where someone has posted a pic of the gnome and it somehow changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Duke, you linked to the real-time image of the gnome. Not a static screenshot or capture of the gnome.

aocbiz

Reaction score
This was last years snow level April 16th. Does anyone have a recent picture to compare?

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No but winter is back on up high, every year is different, and yes this year has been strange but RIGHT now it's on!

image.jpg image.jpg
Phone pics but you get the idea

braaapbraaap

Reaction score
Rode Frisby today. Couple feet of fresh snow. But very heavy stuff Was still dumping down when I left. Sun comes out tomorrow. The crew I'm with wants to leave early for etown. Let's see if I can convince them to ride the morning

Top Bottom