Official REVY Riding conditions 2012/13

gordo907

Reaction score
We were staying at revy lodge downtown. They been super awesome after that. Arranging people to box our truck and trailer in. You can't blame on this place. Cops were a block away when we made call. These guys are everywhere in town. Super 8. Best western. It don't matter. Just make sure your locked up tight. Some people putting baby monitors in truck. We're gonna get a club for steering wheel. As much preventive stuff a guy can. And hopefully they get caught

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
parking up 3kms from main. lots of room for four place, and like mentioned before if you have problems towing a four place up there then you shouldn't be pulling a trailer. snow was great today by the way.
Hey where are guys parking at frisbee?? Snow to lot yet? Thanks.

dinlaroche

Reaction score
Where is this?

Frisby and another, less talked about zone ;)
Frisby is my favorite early season zone, but there are definately a lot of great zones around Revy if people are willing to do a little exploring. I think there was around 100 people up Frisby on Saturday, and there was 5 vehicles total at the other spot on sunday.

We probed about 6 feet on Frisby and 4-5 feet on sunday.

gordo907

Reaction score
Sure be nice if they would groom trail every day. Tons of sleds up there on weekdays and i bet they would have no problem paying trail fee.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But the temp plays into grooming.

If they groom it and its not frozen , 10 sleds will bring it back to crap

sent from my htc

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where are you unloading at now? can you drive your sled from the glacier house for example?

jumpingjack

Reaction score
Had a great day of riding on Frisbie. Vis was not great at times but we did see the sun and blue sky for a short time. So far this year this has been the best snow. About 3 ft of fresh on a good base.

Attachments

• 20121207_132127.jpg
    20121207_132127.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 311

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure where you saw any blue sky yesterday at Frisby. Spent the whole day in the trees because we couldn't see anything. It was crazy deep though.
It was a constant battle to keep goggles from fogging up. I was rotating 2 through my underhood bag and it wasn't enough. Incredible conditions for this time of year. We did a lot of digging yesterday.
Revy 2.jpg
Revy1.jpg

raven-lunatic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Greg as nice enough to tell me there were blue skies in Revy this a.m.
Should make for some great riding today!
Pics will be welcomed !!!!!!!!

Brewer

Reaction score
Frisbie was deep yesterday. We had that 30 minutes of sunlight. Too bad we spent that whole time digging sled out. What a great day though

Top Bottom