Official 2015/2016 Fernie conditions

turbofarmer

Reaction score
Has anyone been back in Harvey or ram creek area's. How's the trail access and snow conditions?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Visibility was not good today..................foggy and flat but the trees were sweet once again. Creeks some how like to move around and poke out where least expected :confused:

IMG_3925.jpg

a view from the top.............(thanks to bopper)

IMG_3967.jpg

Last edited:

poysatron

Reaction score
I dont suppose you would share this location? Lol. Two of us just rolled into town for our first rides of the season and are praying we don't ride hammered out pavement

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

fire66

Reaction score
Thanks for the ride on Friday. I had a great time, you were a great guide and definitely an ambassador for snowmobiling in Fernie.
Any word on how things turned out with the fellow having health issues on the hill.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Thanks for the ride on Friday. I had a great time, you were a great guide and definitely an ambassador for snowmobiling in Fernie.
Any word on how things turned out with the fellow having health issues on the hill.

Glad you enjoyed yourself. If you are out again let me know and I can show you a few more secret stashes!

Didn't hear a word. Didn't think "having a heart attack" at the Wranglers cabin would have a good outcome.

Top Bottom