Octane Productions Inc - Flirting With Danger

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whooo-hooo!!! you kids are going to have so much fun up there! We just added our calendar to the line up of product we will have up there so we should be able to get you all the octane goodies you're looking for!

So far the film has been very well received at the snow shows so we're confident you all will enjoy it and are excited to share it at another show!

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have fun this weekend Brandy!!!! Can't wait for pics! All you northern fans better update me on how Brandy is doing!! (I've got spies B!! hehehehehehe)

Oh, and have fun on Saturday night! Sounds like the TS crew and some of the locals have quite a party planned!!! soooo fun!!

CoyoteGirl

Reaction score
I always have fun when in Canada!!! :)

For those who don't know, I'm in the Trax 2 Treadz booth # 732. COME SAY HI!!!! (and bring food.... and... lol)

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We bought the Octane movie @ the show and watched on the theatre last night. Good vid-nice job. I like seeing all those Pro rmks and Brandy's Iq chassis. That's just because i'm a Polaris guy. Well done ladies!

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet thanks!!! glad you like it and just in case brandy doesn't make it over here a HUGE THANKS from me cause you all sent her home and I could feel the glow from over on the other side of the state!!! She had a wonderful time and met SOOOO many wonderful people. I'm 5x more jealous now that she was the one who drew the straw to represent us up there!! HUGE thanks to Trax 2 Treadz for having us in their booth and to XXXModRods who carted our stuff up there from Spokane! and to all you Edmonton peeps who stopped by and said hi weather you decided to buy a film or not; it's just a blast to get out and meet new people in a new area who share the passion with us! Brandy was babbling on and on with great stories and a fabulous time had!!

soooo fun!!

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Trax 2 Treadz will also have the movie for sale at our booth at the Saskatchewan Snowmobile Association Show in Saskatoon on November 4-6th at the Prairieland Exhibition Center!!! The ladies have also graciously donated a copy to be included in the door prize this year along with the prize donated by Trax 2 Treadz!

Jan

CoyoteGirl

Reaction score
Trax 2 Treadz will also have the movie for sale at our booth at the Saskatchewan Snowmobile Association Show in Saskatoon on November 4-6th at the Prairieland Exhibition Center!!! The ladies have also graciously donated a copy to be included in the door prize this year along with the prize donated by Trax 2 Treadz!

Jan

Thanks Jan for sharing the booth space! It was fabulous to spend time with you and your family! Your mom is a hoot! I hope you remembered to give her a hug for me. :)

This show was so fun! I didn't doubt that it would be since in general Canadians are a riot!!

What Emilie said x2, thank you all for making me feel right at home and for the amazing support. Until next time.... ;)

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You, Brand Floyd, are a class act. It was a real pleasure to meet you in person. Thank you for the laughs and dance floor machinations!! I only hope our next encounter is on a mountain for a different kind of dance...

Female Bartender: "I'm engaged" ( cooing over ridiculous diamond ring)

Brandy & I (in unison): "RUN!!"

Hahaha!!!

CoyoteGirl

Reaction score
You, Brand Floyd, are a class act. It was a real pleasure to meet you in person. Thank you for the laughs and dance floor machinations!! I only hope our next encounter is on a mountain for a different kind of dance...

Female Bartender: "I'm engaged" ( cooing over ridiculous diamond ring)

Brandy & I (in unison): "RUN!!"

Hahaha!!!

OMH! I forgot about that! BWWAhahaha and then me "Aren't YOU married?"....

Thanks Richelle, I feel the same about you. Now, let's do a powder dance! :d

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
It was so great to have you and Karen in our booth Brandy!!! Thank you for thinking of us!!

My Mom was a selling machine....she isn't going to sleep until she gets that new sled of hers!!! I love that she still does these things she didn't start sledding until she was 58 this will keep her young I hope I am still enjoying it when I am her age!!

We hope you guys have a safe and enjoyable winter and can't wait to see next years production from you guys!!

Jan

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool!! Glad you were able to get a copy!! And thank you for the kind words!

I just saw a pic posted by the ModRod boys and it looks like they will have some SNOWY roads to deal with coming home from Saskatoon!! WHOOO-HOOO for white!!!

Top Bottom