Oct. 10 first ride Boulder

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boulder Sun. Oct. 4

DSCF4359.jpg

Thanks Powder Puff,
I never went last year till you posted pictures of the snow on your pick up & trailer in your driveway,so please post as soon as that happens because I'm jonesing real bad.I wanna ride!

Dave

PS (I am now thinking of the 17th & hope this is my new lucky number)

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Due to Mother natures controling personality
the Oct 10 ride is a bust
Sorry Dave

Ya thanks Roger,
As the deep depression sets in I am going to try a different type of snow dance.At least with the snow we've had we have not much to worry about with bad layers.Maybe early November.:confused:
I so wanted to get out there and test new mods.Just might have to try on the grass at the baseball diamonds across the street.
Please post your early season pics for us too see and I,ll be there within 12 hours.

Cheers,
Dave

wildwest

Reaction score
thats great Dave, never been out that earily myself, last 3 yrs first weekend in nov, always had a blast and never wrecked anything yet! last ride of the year is may long , 1 day of sledding 1 day on mara lake in the boat.
LET IT SNOW !!

Going West

Reaction score
Im looking out at the snow covering the swaths i our canola field and thinking it sure sucks that we have more snow the revelstoke. Getting double screwed, snow here is ruining our crop and revy can seem to buy any snow. Someone must have got that snow dance backwards of something.

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya this snow in the praries bites right now. still lots of crops still standing in the northern part of the wonderful land of saskatchewan. we have abouy 3 inches of snow here in prince albert area.

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I got my first ride in yesterday Oct.12/09.Only not in Revy or even BC for that matter.
We got out on the east slopes of Alberta at Cataract Creek.It was only a trail ride but a ride that made me smile all day.
Check out pictures in the South West Alberta forum.
Just might start a stampede of riders from BC to Alberta for a change as we here always start our season in BC.

Cheers,
Dave

Prairie Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave you lucky fugger!!!!!!! I won't get my first ride in til Dec at the earliest.......you and Sofa King should have 1000miles by then!!!!!!

:beer:

clifford the big red dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey dave , if don't make it on the 10th, I here what your saying when there is snow to go, then we go.Watch out for the land mines and they make new parts every day. That sled that I love is a pretty poor investment considering I only get to ride it for 5 months a year maybe. I don't have as much invested as you do but a bad day snowmobiling is better then a good day at work

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm booked in Revy from the 11th to the 15th,,(Nov) so I hope there is some snow
or I'll be riding on the rocks:eek:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats when were going to but i dunno were yet.. guess were ever there is snow

Yah, it's looking kind of sqetchy for revy,,golden or valmount might be a better bet for the 11th?? I got my fingers crossed:(

Top Bottom