Now I am mad!!!

summit7

Reaction score
Just brought my enclosed sled trailer out of storage to clean and get ready for sled season only to find a bullet hole in the side. how to fix and what would it cost to replace one panel on a Haulmark?

cancritter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
find a decal or sticker you like.......fill hole...rest is self explanatory...stickers cheaper and none will be the wiser

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just brought my enclosed sled trailer out of storage to clean and get ready for sled season only to find a bullet hole in the side. how to fix and what would it cost to replace one panel on a Haulmark?

Holy crap that sucks! Where was it stored? Acreage?

If it was me and not knowing the color of the trailer or the size of the hole, Short term I'd fill the hole with DAP until you figure out a permanent fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sucks about the trailer. Call your insurer as it is probably covered. I am sorry to hear you are understandably angry but happy to see you have not gone insane...

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it's bonded skin, it's going to be a HUGE pain to replace the panel if you can even find one. I had a haulmark with some damage to the front door from a stump under the snow & wanted to replace the skin, but didn't have any luck. Ended up skinning the whole door in checker plate.

Depending on where it is cover the hole with checker plate, or use a backing plate, some filler & then add a vinyl wrap over top.

Denali881

Reaction score
If you go through insurance, you'll most likely have to file a police report anyways. Shooting at sled trailers with potential propane in/around them...

safety bear out...

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of my trailers are haulmark and I got a side panel replaced in it was $1000

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
someone shot a hole through the side of my Triton enclosed while we were trail clearing for the club, trailer was parked on a lease just off the Hines Creek Canfor road. big dab of silicone and she's good.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
someone shot a hole through the side of my Triton enclosed while we were trail clearing for the club, trailer was parked on a lease just off the Hines Creek Canfor road. big dab of silicone and she's good.

apparently they weren't happy with the fact you were working on trails.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
apparently they weren't happy with the fact you were working on trails.
not sure how they would have had any idea what we were doing out there, most likely lazy azzhole road warrior hunters that couldn't be bothered to get out of their truck to find an animal to kill.

Top Bottom