North Korea

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the little fat boy has small man syndrome and just wants to create this rhetoric so the west reacts. I dont think he wants anything else other than attention to himself as a full blown war would have dire consequences to him and his people. He needs a good bitch slapping!

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
North Korea, Iran, Venezuela, Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Cuba, China, Russia, Pakistan, Turkey, Germany, Jordan, Indonesia and even Mexico. Can you feel the love. Bomb that crazy bastard the Afghanistan war is almost over. Crossing my fingers they will get the right Korea.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's gonna take the US about three days to take care of business in Korea. One day to get air superiority, then another two to stomp the little bastards into a paste.....

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What happens if he launches a missile?

The US intercepts and turns it into chalk.

What happens if he launches a second missile?

The US intercepts and turns it into chalk.

This would be like me getting in the ring with Rampage Jackson.

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's gonna take the US about three days to take care of business in Korea. One day to get air superiority, then another two to stomp the little bastards into a paste.....

Easy for you to say, Seoul will be flattened in minutes/hours. Seoul has more artillery pointed at it than any other place on earth. That's 11,000,000 people in the line of fire.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah no doubt! I bet Soul is telling the US to use caution and not be hot headed considering they have way more to loose than Americans do at this time (unless nukes are available to NK).

Easy for you to say, Seoul will be flattened in minutes/hours. Seoul has more artillery pointed at it than any other place on earth. That's 11,000,000 people in the line of fire.

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a chance in hell China or Russia sides with North Korea. They have way to much invested in the USA and neither country would want to risk pissing the US off.

China for once has finally said something to North Korea albeit it was only a "wiff" the media called it... basically it said, No country should be allowed to throw out threats like this and hold other contries hostage".

I still believe the only reason N. Korea hasn't been flattened is cause of big brother China... imagine USA as an old big biker dude sitting in the corner of a bar... N. Korea is a little turd picking a fight with him...and everyone is sitting their laughing wondering why turd would be so stupid??? but behind N. Korea is a younger much bigger and ready to fight biker dude named China that is N. Korea's friend... now the old biker in the corner is sitting their thinking hey this capable guy isn't saying a thing... if I lay the smack down on little turd i wonder if his buddy is gonna jump on my back???? He's also asking himself why is little turd doing this so... maybe my real challenger aka china is sizing me up and waiting for my fall... a few rounds with Turds around the world and the current economics have left big old biker dude aka USA tired and bruised... everyone is wondering if he's still a real threat... can he still keep up... do we still have to respect his ability ect... That is the question... like I have said before there is a reason China is building the largest most advanced military in the world! What is it???? Peacefull trading i am sure... lmfao... or maybe its to protect itself... cause everyone wants that over populated polluted place... China has used itself up and needs trade to keep itself going... im thinking China is looking for more land mass to feed itself with resource and if they can't get it one way they will get it another way...

On another noted everyone hates the USA for "starting wars" in today's world most hate cops... i think of the USA as cops of the world... ya everynow and again someone gets punched in the face and we all cry fowl... but we owe our freedom to them... we are a population small resource rich country... without the USA im sure china or someone like them would have landed here with their "largest army in the world" and tELL us what they will pay for our lumber, water, oil and iron ore

please don't forget the last korean war when N. Korea got pushed up into china the chinese came pouring out of the hills and kicked everyone's ass... i believe the only group to hold its ground and die were Canadians... there was no warning to this... no one new or expected it... think this isn't weighing in on american minds? Do not forget that when USA was going to not make it's interest payment to China due to budget laws... the USA said, "so what" what if we dont what will China do... I don't think China is too concerned about what the USA really thinks or feels... anyhow... Just MHOP

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's more counter- battery radar in place in South Korea than anywhere else on earth. With that the MLRS will counter battery the north's artillery almost instantly, then the cruise missiles and air dropped GBU's will shred whatever moves. This is the kind of war that the west has been equipping for for decades. That eraser- headed dipshit in charge of North Korea is gonna watch as his military is quickly and systematically destroyed. I pity the poor general that has to deliver the news. His ass is toast.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well now it is Iran and Korea the us has to go to war with. With some back door backing from China and possible Russia. What are those korean labor camps all about in Russia anyway??? ha ha

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's more counter- battery radar in place in South Korea than anywhere else on earth. With that the MLRS will counter battery the north's artillery almost instantly, then the cruise missiles and air dropped GBU's will shred whatever moves. This is the kind of war that the west has been equipping for for decades. That eraser- headed dipshit in charge of North Korea is gonna watch as his military is quickly and systematically destroyed. I pity the poor general that has to deliver the news. His ass is toast.

i wish i could believe that... this isn't iraq... with 1970's bs stuff... the patriot anti missle system is great but still between the usa and isreal they only stopped maybe 50% of Irag's old slow scud missles... i believe N. Korea is much better equipped and supplied... and im sure every anti american country in the world is right now wanting to send them more stuff...

as of yesterday 1/3 of all american miltitary planes have automatically been ground as part of budget cuts... they need to stay out of war and rebuild their cash before they do...

IMHOP the only reason USA and NATO hasn't provided air support in Syria is cause they have Chinese and Russing anti aircraft missles and new technology... and personally I think the West is afraid of it... if they can't win air superiority their in a long haul ground war... which they don't have money for and lets not forget N. Korea has the bomb... and long range capabilities...

Not to be a fear monger but this one is scary!!! this isn't a joke... it wont be a walk in the park... Japen will defend South Korea and China hate Japan... China is already saying they have rights to areas of Japan... anyone see where this is going... anyhow just me throwing out worst case senario's.

It would be nice to see China support the usa and them send over about 100 tactical tomahawks and take out nuke facilities and power plants... that would end this whole thing

Top Bottom