nope, i'm still not felling the love,,,,

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They can blame their fellow ignorant B.C'ers. None of my dollars will be going to B.C anytime soon. When they start supporting the pipeline I will change my mind.

Don't confuse the majority of BC with the lunatics that seem to find their way on TV. Much the same as the people vandalism against Alberta liscense plates.

We want pipelines

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
don't confuse the majority of bc with the lunatics that seem to find their way on tv. Much the same as the people vandalism against alberta liscense plates.

We want pipelines

maybe the majority of bc should speak up against the noisy few? Jus sayin

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
think i will return the love, i'm thinking my dollars will likely be spent locally or maybe a few side trips into saskabush this year. people there seem to be more sympathetic with Alberta thinking.
besides there sure are a lot of great areas to explore in Alberta and Saskatchewan.

Last edited:

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Feel the Kanedog love. Send me some Alberta money and I will send you some B.C. weed. I wouldn’t do this but it sounded cool so I posted it.
We can buy better at the store now, BC was sooo 10 years ago

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"BC was mean to us" ya gonna cry about it? Most Albertans I know with BC property have been using it as per normal with no issues so get your own kleenex but try plastic as the paper stuff is made from the BC forest industry and you wouldn't want your $ supporting that.

Don't confuse the majority of BC with the lunatics that seem to find their way on TV. Much the same as the people vandalism against Alberta liscense plates.

We want pipelines

Truth

maybe the majority of bc should speak up against the noisy few? Jus sayin

We're caucasian and employed, the media has no time for us unless we're a special interest group. Seeing as AB stands to gain the most from tidewater access what have you done to support pipelines?

2dawgsfawkin

Reaction score
maybe, just maybe, i wont stock up in alberta before i hit the border next time, but here are a list of my demands:

1) 10% red or green plate discount on all purchases
2) 20% reduction on my property taxes and,
3) a small shrubbery. one that looks nice, and not to expensive.

Last edited:

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
We can buy better at the store now, BC was sooo 10 years ago
Naw, the store quality is not as good. It’s usually dried incorrectly, not too powerful and not quite “there.” The black market has 25-30 years on the most licensed producers so the product is much better.

The store is good for newbies or occasional smokers but most B.C. tokers are accustomed to wicked “two tokes and fall down” product.

On the other hand, black market prices are in the tank so maybe things might change. Who knows? It’s all good tho! Roll me another one!

Don’t get me wrong, the gov’t stores are wicked and it’s available to everyone. Not everyone is gonna have the connect for the best so everybody wins!

Last edited:

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We want pipelines

Of course many do, but unless something changes I don't see B.C supporting it. Maybe if the money dries up and the idiots who don't support it are broke they will change their mind.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"BC was mean to us" ya gonna cry about it? Most Albertans I know with BC property have been using it as per normal with no issues so get your own kleenex but try plastic as the paper stuff is made from the BC forest industry and you wouldn't want your $ supporting that.

Truth

We're caucasian and employed, the media has no time for us unless we're a special interest group. Seeing as AB stands to gain the most from tidewater access what have you done to support pipelines?

Nope not at all. Just going to keep my money supporting Alberta. I'm happy to camp and snowboard in Alberta instead of B.C and the million other things. The ideal mindset of everyone in Canada would be to support other Canadians but since so many don't see it like that I will support places that support where I live. Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba, other then that it makes no difference if it's the USA, or China to me.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Of course many do, but unless something changes I don't see B.C supporting it. Maybe if the money dries up and the idiots who don't support it are broke they will change their mind.

They don't need money they are paid protesters or are on welfare

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My cerb is about to run out.
How do i get a job protesting ?

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
My cerb is about to run out.
How do i get a job protesting ?
You get one more cheque and then it’s time to panhandle. You can prolly make a killing in Edmonton as a street person doing the on the spot rim straightening from pothole damage. Make a cardboard sign “pothole rim repair.” Carry a big ol sledge and an compressor. You could equal a cerb check in no time!

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drove from Fernie to Cranbrook and back today...$hit load of Red plates heading west as I was heading back to Fernie...didn't look like a lot of boycott BC going on.

As a public service announcement...the 3&93 Dairy Bar is now open and lots of fallen trees available for fire wood due to last weekends storm.

You're welcome.

Last edited:

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Truth

One third of oil sands workers reside outside of Alberta, of those 4 out of 10 live in BC They are too busy spending that money in BC to be worried about plate colors. If people choose to stay away because of a few idiots so be it. I enjoy less crowds here anyway

Top Bottom