No Registration but itchin' for a ride

spspete

Reaction score
With the registry closed in Alberta I'm stuck with no paper for my wheeler....all insured though. Wondering what the situation is out at Bruderheim? Should I be worried?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
With the registry closed in Alberta I'm stuck with no paper for my wheeler....all insured though. Wondering what the situation is out at Bruderheim? Should I be worried?

It said on the news that with the Shaw explosion and the governments computers being in a mess, that there would be some lea-way and understanding with renewals. Take it for what you think it's worth.....

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Registration.........? Whats that.........LOL..... Huge waste of money thats what

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ah just so you all know there are cops out there a lot so don't kid yourself. When the computers are running properly again, i would't be risking it.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the fine for not registering is 2 to 300 dollars. murphys law says, you'll be checked when ya don't have it. good chance you'll have no problem, but u never know. lots ride without.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never have registered my toys and never will, cops wanna try and catch me let em try

Top Bottom