No means No......................or so I thought !!!

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speaking of twats!I had a similar experience with my ex and a hockey tourney on a stormy day. I had pulled all our trucks and even had shut down the tractors and graders as vis was zero. But she decides she is going anyway., Long story short, ended with my truck blocking her driveway and the cops there, her mother yelling at me from the doorstep. No hockey that day.... !!.. Stick to your guns.Family are the ones that support you, not the ones you have to be related too.I sat down and explained to the boys that as their dad I only try to make the decisions that I feel are in the their best interest. They will seldom like those decisions, sometimes I will be wrong, but I will always be looking out for them first.At the end of the day if you you've done what is best for your child then you've done the right thing.

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys !!! and Gals !!!! You made me totally feel good about my decision !!!! I'm glad I stuck to my guns. I don't understand people and their thinking sometimes............funny she texted me yet again this morning saying how he could have gone with "bleep" in his truck............like OMG don't matter what a person drives !!! How sad my son was when then went without him...............funny thing I came home after work to a son that said to me he's thankful for the decision I made to keep him safe after watching the news and seeing all the accidents. I texted her back this morning and told her I at 8:30 am didn't want my son going plain and simple and didn't need all the nonsence while I was at work, NO means No, simple as that, and telling him the fun he missed out on was wrong, so wrong.....pushing and trying to undermine my decision was wrong............funny I haven't heard back from her...........

My son is my world............I was told I'd never have a child...............so yeah at times can be over protective........but I'm glad I stood my ground !!!! Thanks to you all for reassuring me I did the right thing :)............your the bestest !!!!

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wold have called her and told her to STFU already, your decision was made, but then again that's probably why i have no friends. lol. you made the right choice carry on.
Thanks guys !!! and Gals !!!! You made me totally feel good about my decision !!!! I'm glad I stuck to my guns. I don't understand people and their thinking sometimes............funny she texted me yet again this morning saying how he could have gone with "bleep" in his truck............like OMG don't matter what a person drives !!! How sad my son was when then went without him...............funny thing I came home after work to a son that said to me he's thankful for the decision I made to keep him safe after watching the news and seeing all the accidents. I texted her back this morning and told her I at 8:30 am didn't want my son going plain and simple and didn't need all the nonsence while I was at work, NO means No, simple as that, and telling him the fun he missed out on was wrong, so wrong.....pushing and trying to undermine my decision was wrong............funny I haven't heard back from her...........

My son is my world............I was told I'd never have a child...............so yeah at times can be over protective........but I'm glad I stood my ground !!!! Thanks to you all for reassuring me I did the right thing :)............your the bestest !!!!

Top Bottom