Next Years Snowfall Amount

foxrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does any body know what the next years snow fall amount will be for east central alberta?

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Of course would you also like to know the exact days it will snow as well. How about the winning lotto numbers while we are at it...... jesh

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know about anybody else but I have my order placed for six inches of fresh every second Wednesday and Thursday so all weekends are sunny to ride. Highs are to be -2 each weekend(pushing it but I ordered this to). This will be starting on the last weekend of November so I don't have to hunt in deep snow. Hope this answers all your questions Foxrider. This is reliable as I have booked all my holidays to match, I advise you do the same. :d:eek:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know about anybody else but I have my order placed for six inches of fresh every second Wednesday and Thursday so all weekends are sunny to ride. Highs are to be -2 each weekend(pushing it but I ordered this to). This will be starting on the last weekend of November so I don't have to hunt in deep snow. Hope this answers all your questions Foxrider. This is reliable as I have booked all my holidays to match, I advise you do the same. :d:eek:

I wouldn't hold my breath snochuk. Most of the snow I snowchecked last summer is still on back order. No date as to when I can expect delivery either. And the little snow that I did receive is being recalled as we speak.

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The crystal ball saids..........................................................................
.....................................................................................................
sled party

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't hold my breath snochuk. Most of the snow I snowchecked last summer is still on back order. No date as to when I can expect delivery either. And the little snow that I did receive is being recalled as we speak.

Awwww man. Mine was't even the snow checked order just the regular stuff!! If it's like a Polaris order I won't see it till at least the end of January:rant:

bigtim

Reaction score
if everyones is backordered, and this mass recall continues.... theres going to be a lot of openings for labouring snowmakers(and a new manager by the sounds of it). therefore, next season should be great.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if everyones is backordered, and this mass recall continues.... theres going to be a lot of openings for labouring snowmakers(and a new manager by the sounds of it). therefore, next season should be great.

I wouldn't count on it. I don't think its a manufacturing shortage but rather a distribution problem. From what I understand 49 of the 50 States received snow whether they ordered it or not. Some even got more that they ordered.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'm pretty sure you can expect to see it May long weekend. That's when my backorder is usually sent out.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you can expect to see it May long weekend. That's when my backorder is usually sent out.

I recall getting some sent May long as well. Instant recall on it. Wasn't the long lasting stuff. Didn't get a chance to use it and it was recalled.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Does any body know what the next years snow fall amount will be for east central alberta?

Of course...

Just got off the phone with God and he has assured me that next years snowfall will greatly exceed this year. He did apologize for the lack of snow this year, as he has been doing some holidaying and travelling.

He asked me to extend his apologies to you as well, and to let you know all will be fine for next season...

foxrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Of Course i am excited about next season, if i aint sleding im dreaming of sleding. my mom can predict the exact date it will rain based on when we get horror frost. wondering if someone could do something the same for snow. It will also say how much snow an area will get in the farmers almanac, but we never got one this year.

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hate to say this gents but put 400 k on my street bike yesterday nice day nice ride

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
For the last 30+ years we have had snow around Halloween and next year it will be the same! That is not "riding snow" but rather the nice white, clean up the dirty brown countryside kind of snow. Just like we got last night; everything is white this morning, just not deep enough to ride in!!

As for after Halloween next year, put a toll free call into "The Mother Nature Hotline", 1-800-FOR-SNOW in your immediate area.....:twocents:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
THE BIG GUY UPSTAIRS KNOWS......... MAYBE WE CAN PAY HIM OFF........:d

The big guy's pizzed at me... something to do with the Ladies Ride and rye?!?! I may have to confess my sins if it mean that we'll get snow next year :eek:

Top Bottom