New to site from Edmonton!

knatsabooh

Reaction score
Hey, I just want to say thanks to everyone contributing to this sites mammoth amount of info. I have found a few good rides in the edmonton area thanks to this site. Im new to riding in Alberta as I moved out from Ontario so any info or anyone just looking to go out ripping here and there are more then welcomed as it seems I just don't know enough people yet willing to go out and experience how awesome the whole scene is. I ride a polaris predator at the moment so not huge into the muddy areas but will go anywhere I can! Glad to be here.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the site,post some pics if you can!
catmando!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site

knatsabooh

Reaction score
Welcome to the site,post some pics if you can!
catmando!

Ya for sure I'll try and get some up here soon. My camera is a bust at the moment so been going off an ancient cellphone. May have to be the next purchase. Went to hells half acre yesterday and it seemed alright, apparently I didn't hit nearly all of it so I'll have to rip back out there to explore some more. Thanks for all the welcomes, curious to find out all I can.

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!!:wavymsn:
Put your feet up and stay awhile:av-31:
Sandy Beach has dry and muddy trails depending on which way you go around the lake. Glad to hear that you are getting out and learning more about how beautiful this great Province we live in actually is.

gladerunner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, I just want to say thanks to everyone contributing to this sites mammoth amount of info. I have found a few good rides in the edmonton area thanks to this site. Im new to riding in Alberta as I moved out from Ontario so any info or anyone just looking to go out ripping here and there are more then welcomed as it seems I just don't know enough people yet willing to go out and experience how awesome the whole scene is. I ride a polaris predator at the moment so not huge into the muddy areas but will go anywhere I can! Glad to be here.

Ontario rules..welcome to Alberta

Top Bottom