New owners of sled shop in mcbride

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
If you buy a club membership then you can get a season trail pass for 150.00.. So for your club membership and trail pass it`d be 190.00. we have the memeberships at the shop and we get people to stop in at the info center as the lady there is set up to do pic`s and laminate your season pass.. Day trail passes are 15.00 day

HEY GLEN... HOW MUCH FOR 14 YEAR OLDS FOR TRAIL PASS? LAST YEAR WE LEARNED IT WAS FREE IF THEY WERE UNDER 16..... IS THAT STILL TRUE??:confused:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you buy a club membership then you can get a season trail pass for 150.00.. So for your club membership and trail pass it`d be 190.00. we have the memeberships at the shop and we get people to stop in at the info center as the lady there is set up to do pic`s and laminate your season pass.. Day trail passes are 15.00 day
Is that pass for McBride only or McBride and Valemount, or all of BC?

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HEY GLEN... HOW MUCH FOR 14 YEAR OLDS FOR TRAIL PASS? LAST YEAR WE LEARNED IT WAS FREE IF THEY WERE UNDER 16..... IS THAT STILL TRUE??:confused:

I think that is 20.00 but i will check and make sure about that for yah..

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that pass for McBride only or McBride and Valemount, or all of BC?

Mcbride only as it is a different contractor has the bid for grooming in valemont. Will make a call as i'm sure that is how it is but i'll make 110% sure for yah..

Quadster

Reaction score
Just checking to see what kinda of interest there would be if we had sandwich's that were made freshly in the cooler at the shop for sale? We already have pop, water, juice, chocolate bars, granola bars available.

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would think that you should be able to sell a few, especially if people are coming in to rent sleds or gear. That way they don't have to go to the gas station or grocery store to get something to eat for the day. Fresh sandwiches would definately be way better than the vac-pac subs at the gas station!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fresh sandwiches would be great.... Do you need a seperate food license in bc like you do in alberta to be able to sell pop, chocolate bars, sandwiches, etc??

You only need a seperate one from what i understand if you are making the sandwiches there.. These will be made at a place that has all the proper paperwork that they need (like the food safe certificates), and then they will be all packaged and dropped off at the shop fresh every morning.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These are some pics that i just went out and took of the hills.. And it`s alot more like winter here now as the temp is only 0 degree`s out..

Attachments

• 100_0852.jpg
    100_0852.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 58
  • 100_0853.jpg
    100_0853.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 100_0854.jpg
    100_0854.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 63

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
to bad you didnt have snow lower down, looks like a cold night though due to the lack of clouds to insulate the valley bottoms,

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually on lucielle and bell the guys are riding on snow right from the main staging area is what they told me yesterday.. We just could use some fresh snow down low as the groomer is hoping to start at the beginning of dec.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was hoping to see the town covered in snow. What happened to the huge storm that went through there?

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will have '08 rmk 700's '09 rmk 800's '09 M8's.. also will have a 600 and posibly a couple of others if all those are rented out.. And price will range from like 275-325.00/day.. Plus a 20.00/day insurance fee.. And will require a security deposit on a credit card.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to thank everyone for the interest in the new shop as i just noticed that we hit 10,000 views of this thread.. Look forward to meetin lots of new people this winter..

Last edited:

Bandit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I for sure will be stopping in. For some reason I just can't get on my machine without breaking something.:rolleyes:

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
its actually so sad that u cant even sell something simple like a sandwhich without braking any laws ?
so stupid
but i would be up for it cause sandwiches is all we take up all the time

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah boyz went out to lucille on tues. there was like three inches in the parking lot. it was like that for about a quarter km. then the trail had lots of snow, but rough. had a blast up top got int at least 4ft in the trees, the hills on the other hand didnt have as much... i got the A-arms and shock to prove it!! smacked a rock pretty hard. but buddy at spindrift hooked me up and i was back on the hill in 2hrs.. cant thank you enough. the rest of the day was killer. we plan on comin back in two weeks to rip some deep POW

Top Bottom