New owners of sled shop in mcbride

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Ric if you see Ron before you leave for McBride he has a package for me.

Glen I'll see you Thursday night for a beer if your around. Can you fill my Nos for me?

SNOW!!!

OK NOW I"M EXITED :yahoo: :wetpants:

Lucky buggers;:eek: are you going to ride or is this a liver training exercise?:d

Powder hound

Reaction score
Wow!!! That shop looks like an million dollars! Looks pretty dam inviting with that snow around it. See you in a few weeks

Tweaker 660

RIP Jan 16,2009
Reaction score
Hey Glenn shop looks awesome barely recognize it. Wish I had time to come test the turbo out but to busy. Will have to test it in revy at the end of the month. Good luck this winter.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The reports i got from people today thatw ere up lucielle and bell were both really good snow.. they got like 18' of fresh last night and i think we are supposed to get more tonight.. But yah it's startin to get decent ridin now..

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah.. there is still at least 4ft or so up lucielle from what i'm told and in area's that it's kinda windblown there's even more.. ther was actually enough snow that a guy a got an avalanche on cam today.. Just a reminder to peeps to have there avvy gear on...

Last edited:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At the shop we have snowmobile club memberships available.. They are quite inexpensive.. One of the ways that the more members we have really helps us all out is the fact that when we go and try to fight against are`s getting closed or restricted and we show up and say we have X number of members it is better eand easier for us to have a good viable fight when we have more members.. Also if yuo are a member of he snowmobile club you get a discount on a yera trail pass here.. So if you are going to ride here 10 days or more it will be cheaper in the long run for you to buy a membership and a year trail pass.. Just a thought that i thought i`d throw out there for guys to think about..

Marry Poppins Express

Reaction score
The crew at spindrift are already in my good graces by having the parts I needed this weekend, a crash landing destroyed a set of a-arms. Thanks to Glen and the crew they were very accomidating and very helpfull. and no they did not give me a discount for this plug this time but maybe next time right Glen. Thanks again M.P.E.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
MPE...been a while since we heard from you...too bad about the damage...TELL ME YOU HAVE PHOTOS???

Glen to the the Rescue...lol..

The crew at spindrift are already in my good graces by having the parts I needed this weekend, a crash landing destroyed a set of a-arms. Thanks to Glen and the crew they were very accomidating and very helpfull. and no they did not give me a discount for this plug this time but maybe next time right Glen. Thanks again M.P.E.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
hey glen those sliders went on great, thanks again! i may need to oreder some more parts from you! there will be a PM coming soon

Marry Poppins Express

Reaction score
I don't have any pics cuz I lost my camera this weekend. newbie FlatLandMann got a video of my crash and will be posting it as soon as he figures everything out. I did a write up under "Renshaw riding" you can read a bit more there but again no camera no pics sorry guys.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At the shop we have snowmobile club memberships available. So if you are going to ride here 10 days or more it will be cheaper in the long run for you to buy a membership and a year trail pass.

Could you explain more about the membership and passes. How much are they? I'm thinking we will easily hit the 10 day mark with MM being in McBride this year.:beer:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Could you explain more about the membership and passes. How much are they? I'm thinking we will easily hit the 10 day mark with MM being in McBride this year.:beer:

If you buy a club membership then you can get a season trail pass for 150.00.. So for your club membership and trail pass it`d be 190.00. we have the memeberships at the shop and we get people to stop in at the info center as the lady there is set up to do pic`s and laminate your season pass.. Day trail passes are 15.00 day

Last edited:
Top Bottom