New owners of sled shop in mcbride

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Glen, what does it cost to rent a sled from your shop for 3 days?
Also, do you rent beacons?

yes have beacons, probes, shovels, and packs, and if you rent all the afore mentioned we have a price for the complete set-up or individual items.. Sleds will be from 300.00-350.00/day depending on what sled you want.. We have M1000, M8, Dragon800, Rmk800, rmk700.. They are all '08 or newer except the M8 it's an '07 but all in good shape.. The polaris's are all brand new..

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
yes have beacons, probes, shovels, and packs, and if you rent all the afore mentioned we have a price for the complete set-up or individual items.. Sleds will be from 300.00-350.00/day depending on what sled you want.. We have m1000, m8, dragon800, rmk800, rmk700.. They are all '08 or newer except the m8 it's an '07 but all in good shape.. The polaris's are all brand new..

hows it goin? Gettin to know the locals???

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hows it goin? Gettin to know the locals???

You bet.. they are coming in as they are all finding out that the shop is open for business now.. And quite a few are looking forward to seeing our klim order when it comes in as they are interested in buying some of it so it's good.. They are bringing stuff in for me to work on to.. So yah things are lookin good.. Hows things with you over there?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
you bet.. They are coming in as they are all finding out that the shop is open for business now.. And quite a few are looking forward to seeing our klim order when it comes in as they are interested in buying some of it so it's good.. They are bringing stuff in for me to work on to.. So yah things are lookin good.. Hows things with you over there?

still busy at our shop.... Good to hear the locals are getting in on your action. Good to have them on your side, that's for sure... They will refer customers to you................. Keep goin glen! Say hi to quadster too, okay? Gotta go, nite!

Pappillion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe that the Guy that ran the kitchen at the Premier in valemont moved to Mcbride last year. He reopened somewhere in town. He has the best Omlettes. You'll wanna check that out.

duramaxdan

Reaction score
finally a shop with some heart in customer service willing to help you out know matter what. with a shop like this and barry and judys B&B mcbride will be my only sledding spot. 7.5 hours from home and just like home keep up the good work guys and gals

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello all.. I just thought that id drop a note as i'm finally home from the edmontonm sled show.. It was a very well attended and ran show.. I was glad to see alot you guys from here at the show.. Also We now have KLIM clothing and gear, THUNDERSTRUCK clothing in stock, SUMMER SUCKS clothing, KRAZY CANADIAN clothing coming, SNOW AND MUD clothing coming(after vernon sled show).. I would just like to thank all those who are inquiring into getting work done and buying stuff from us at our new shop here in mcbride.. We will also do our best to help people out with parts or whatever needed even if they are sledding in valemount or blue river... We also have a selection of DVD's starting to arrive... Cant hardly wait for the snow to fly..

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe that the Guy that ran the kitchen at the Premier in valemont moved to Mcbride last year. He reopened somewhere in town. He has the best Omlettes. You'll wanna check that out.

I'm not totlly sure if thats the cook at the new pub, the gigglin griz.. but i must say that the food there is AWESOME and they have good service.. It is a must stop for anyone comin to town.. Some really good people in there..

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Glen...you two kids look darn happy in this photo with Summitric....must be that new business....or love...or all the sleds at the show.

Attachments

• IMG_2401_2.jpg
    IMG_2401_2.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 269

Quadster

Reaction score
Glen...you two kids look darn happy in this photo with Summitric....must be that new business....or love...or all the sleds at the show.

that is funny!!!! at least i was smiling.. i am not sure what glen was doing. but yah it is great that we are here!!!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont remeber what was goin on there.. Maybe i was laughin at the guy behind the camera?? Not sure.. But yah the sled show was a blast...

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
hey glen, thansk again for the sliders, gunna install them on the weekend

do you have any handle bar pivot risers? and extended cables?

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey glen, thansk again for the sliders, gunna install them on the weekend

do you have any handle bar pivot risers? and extended cables?

No problem.. We do have a couple different risers.. How much do you want to raise bars? Have they been raised before? Because you can usually get away with a couple of inches before you need extensions.. But if you need ext's i will have, as we have some coming on one of our big orders..

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just thought i'd let you all know that It's completely socked in here and currently snowing in town.. WOOOHHOOO!!!! SWEET!!!!

Top Bottom