New Doo!!

Bootsmalone

Reaction score
Lookin' to get a new DOO, whats your opinion on what I should get? currently riding a 03 zx 800, time to upgrade lol

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
summit 154 or 163 are both awesome, obviously you did not snow check so u will be looking at the adren models.
I rode buddys e-tec last year and all i can say is wow, and the handling is way better then the 08-10 but i herd you
can get an a-arm kit to make the older xp's handle like the 11-12.
I snow checked a 2012 x 163 can't wait.....

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
summit 154 or 163 are both awesome, obviously you did not snow check so u will be looking at the adren models.
I rode buddys e-tec last year and all i can say is wow, and the handling is way better then the 08-10 but i herd you
can get an a-arm kit to make the older xp's handle like the 11-12.
I snow checked a 2012 x 163 can't wait.....

If you're patient enough, and search around, x's will be available. I didn't snowcheck mine, and neither did my dad.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

jhsummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.jhactivities.com
You can find an X for sure if you are patient. I didn't snowcheck the last two years and ended up with a new one each year. I snowchecked this year just cuz I was sick of stressing and putting the time in. People back out of their snowchecks all the time. You can also save a few bucks if you don't snowcheck because the dealer has already taken the non refundable deposit on the sled, so depending on the dealer, you are already $500-$1000 ahead of the game. At least in the states anyway. Good luck!

Top Bottom