Who's buying a new 2024 Polaris?

SnowJunkie82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
72290704153__6AD1A079-741F-44BC-87CD-537DAFCC792D.jpeg

Here’s your picture. Better late than never.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet Boost how did it work.
Just a trail ride so far but was impressed by how snappy it was. Downside was that if I held it hard I could get a detonation code. I think it needs some heavier clutching (or lighter spring) Also not sure what quality of gas the dealer put in it as it had 30% on the gauge. Next ride will be more telling. Really liked the Pro shocks over my Khaos for plush ride. I think that Series 9 track will make Doo riders sad.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sean, I'm getting old like you so need a sled that can take me places that only younger guys can get to on a NA sled.

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.
Do you admit the 9R wasn’t cutting it then?
I think it depends on the area Ken. In Fernie where the trees are tight and not much for long pulls my 9R was going every where a boost or TurboR goes. One could even argue the bottom end response on the 9R is better for tight trees.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a trail ride so far but was impressed by how snappy it was. Downside was that if I held it hard I could get a detonation code. I think it needs some heavier clutching (or lighter spring) Also not sure what quality of gas the dealer put in it as it had 30% on the gauge. Next ride will be more telling. Really liked the Pro shocks over my Khaos for plush ride. I think that Series 9 track will make Doo riders sad.
I ride with a fella that has had knock sensor issues with his 23 boost. Motor went under 500km. Got it back, sensor issues again, and he started running an octane additive and knock warning ended? Is it possible these sleds are right on the edge and may require higher octane fuel?

ps: Does the new track mean that Polaris guys will not have to cut doo tacks to fit on their sleds anymore :unsure:. Asking for friend.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ride with a fella that has had knock sensor issues with his 23 boost. Motor went under 500km. Got it back, sensor issues again, and he started running an octane additive and knock warning ended? Is it possible these sleds are right on the edge and may require higher octane fuel?

ps: Does the new track mean that Polaris guys will not have to cut doo tacks to fit on their sleds anymore :unsure:. Asking for friend.
Tell your friend it means Doo riders will be buying Polaris tracks........... Let's get serious, you don't really have any friends, do you?

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The need for a bit more octane on the boost has been a known thing for awhile, I’d be running 5-10 litres of av gas per tank of fuel if I had a boost, they are indeed on the ragged edge of being able to run on premium. I even ran my turbo r on 50/50 av gas last year for my last trip and it ran awesome, had about 60 liters to burn after I stopped riding my alpha turbo so figured what the hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tell your friend it means Doo riders will be buying Polaris tracks........... Let's get serious, you don't really have any friends, do you?
I'm the guy with the running sled, and a tow rope. Then sometimes they call me their buddy.

Maybe hold off till you run that track in more than 3.5" of snow on road before ya pump its tires ;). Hopefully your sleds still running when we come to Kaslo this year. Be good to see how the 24s run against each other.

Top Bottom