New device

burndown1

Reaction score
I have an idea for a life saving device for snowmobilers. This idea has gone through a patent search and is clear. The problem is it will cost approx 12 to 19 thousand dollars to finalize. Big gamble for something that might not sell. I need a snowmobile manufacterer to help me. How do I contact one, or is there a connection on Snow and mud? Thank you.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an idea for a life saving device for snowmobilers. This idea has gone through a patent search and is clear. The problem is it will cost approx 12 to 19 thousand dollars to finalize. Big gamble for something that might not sell. I need a snowmobile manufacterer to help me. How do I contact one, or is there a connection on Snow and mud? Thank you.

Most have pretty good contact info on their websites, failing that your local dealers should be able to point you in the right direction.
There is also the Dragons Den (or whatever the American version of the show is called).

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do tell, inquiring minds want to know.

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most have pretty good contact info on their websites, failing that your local dealers should be able to point you in the right direction.
There is also the Dragons Den (or whatever the American version of the show is called).

i think the US one is called Sharks Tank or something

Top Bottom