New Body dmax

darkday

Reaction score
Quick question i have a 06 duramax and am on my third set of lines which of course are leaking again i was just wondering where you get these custom ones made up as well do you have to take your old ones off and take them into them to get them or do they have a line you can just buy and when you get yours taken off return them to them sort of thing??

I got some lines made up here Home Check yellow pages in regina under "hose" and see who does industrial hoses.
I would take them off and go in and they can make exactly what you need.:beer:

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how do you guys find the new style 2500 duramax' fuel wise & for day to day driving comfort..
Gonna sell my lifted 04 sierra 2500 and my car and get either the new dura or a denali.. kinda torn.. only haul my enclosed trailer a few times a year so i could bite the fuel bill if i had to.. already do w/ my current 6L

growly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how do you guys find the new style 2500 duramax' fuel wise & for day to day driving comfort..
Gonna sell my lifted 04 sierra 2500 and my car and get either the new dura or a denali.. kinda torn.. only haul my enclosed trailer a few times a year so i could bite the fuel bill if i had to.. already do w/ my current 6L

You can get the best of both worlds,so to speak, in 2011.

Attachments

• 2011gmcsierrahddenali001.jpg
    2011gmcsierrahddenali001.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 45

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can get the best of both worlds,so to speak, in 2011.

haha nice pic.. where'd you find that at?? How about one of a half ton diesel! if they'll ever release it.. that would be the perfect thing

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it looks like it's my turn, i have some oil drops on my floor by the front right wheel. Could this be the cooler lines you guys are talking about. I have it booked in at Southgate next wednesady for them to have a look at it. The darn thing isn't even a year old and hasn't even broke 30K and I have a leak:mad: Still loves my Chevy thou:d

growly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it looks like it's my turn, i have some oil drops on my floor by the front right wheel. Could this be the cooler lines you guys are talking about. I have it booked in at Southgate next wednesady for them to have a look at it. The darn thing isn't even a year old and hasn't even broke 30K and I have a leak:mad: Still loves my Chevy thou:d
yup!

Top Bottom