Needing yet another bike!

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
Looking for something in the 80cc 4 stroke range for my 11 year old daughter. Kinda thinking an xr80, new enough so it doesn't have the metal tank and fenders, and no mechanics specials please. I Don't have time for fixin. Got to many of them projects already.

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for something in the 80cc 4 stroke range for my 11 year old daughter. Kinda thinking an xr80, new enough so it doesn't have the metal tank and fenders, and no mechanics specials please. I Don't have time for fixin. Got to many of them projects already.

Best bike for somone her age is a 2001 TTR 125. My dad picked me up one when I was 12 for $1200. I rode the piss out of it but it was super relyable.

Here is one that is a fair price...

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-ve...s-motocross-2004-Yamaha-TT-W0QQAdIdZ269379761

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
The neighbor kid has a ttr125. Bit tall in the seat. She's kinda short and has no riding skills so I want to make sure she can firmly plant her feet on the ground.

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The neighbor kid has a ttr125. Bit tall in the seat. She's kinda short and has no riding skills so I want to make sure she can firmly plant her feet on the ground.

his is probly the L model or big wheel. The normal one is the same size as the 80.

campstove

Reaction score
I have a 2007 crf 80 for sale right now for $1700.obo. It is on kijiji reddeer, search mint shape 2007 honda crf 80. I have owned the bike since new and the boy has rode it for 3 seasons. All original, tires, chain, sprockets. It is simply a great bike for kids. I wish i could keep it for a few more years until the little one is ready to ride but need cash to buy bigger bike for the middle boy. Pm me for my phone # if you are interested.

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
a cfr70 is great as they are automatic good for lreaning on a bike

Thought about that, actually got a trx90 for the kids when they were younger, so she understands the gear thing. Thinking it's time to step it up with a clutch.

Sent from my iPhone because dial-up sucks!

Top Bottom