need to get a short block motor to Edmonton.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since this is the snowmobile section, I thought I'd post here that i need a short block 500 L/C motor taken to Edmonton from Calgary for Warren Liba, as it's going to be a spare motor for his vintage oval racer. I truly didn't think it would be that hard to hitch a ride to Edmonton, but then I guess no one down here goes to Edmonton anymore. So if anyone is going that way, please call 403-850-5266.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since this is the snowmobile section, I thought I'd post here that i need a short block 500 L/C motor taken to Edmonton from Calgary for Warren Liba, as it's going to be a spare motor for his vintage oval racer. I truly didn't think it would be that hard to hitch a ride to Edmonton, but then I guess no one down here goes to Edmonton anymore. So if anyone is going that way, please call 403-850-5266.

So the Liba clan is still going strong at the race track?

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be in Calgary on the 5th leaving on the 6th if it helps?
PM me if I can help...............

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks guys, have someone coming down for a bulkhead/ tunnel saturday.

Thanks for the offer Dale.

And yes Ken, they're still racing, must still need a couple more trophies for the wall.
i

Top Bottom