need some riding buddies

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi i have gotten into more trail riding rather then track and am looking for some people or person to ride with. Evening ride or weekends anything works. I ride a ktm 450 and prefer single track but anything works just dont want to be in the bush along.Let me knowKentonKentonblatz@gmail.com

Chiebert

Reaction score
If youre ever by red deer and im not workin i would be more than happy to tag along. I ride an 09yfz450r. Never rode track. Love trail riding

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you're ever up the High Prairie way or wanna meet half way... I ride a honda 450x... not a great rider... but have a good bike... same as you hate riding alone...there is an area up here the locals call jack pines... probably going monday to check it out

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you're ever up the High Prairie way or wanna meet half way... I ride a honda 450x... not a great rider... but have a good bike... same as you hate riding alone...there is an area up here the locals call jack pines... probably going monday to check it out

Jack pines was awesome..... all sand... lots of what looks like old gravel pits on the way... since i am not a good rider... the sand slowed me down a bit... all sand and pine trees... would be best after a rain... imop

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
I'm always up for a ride as long as I'm not working, which seems to get in the way to often. Got a Honda xr400 and will flog it anywhere.

Airborne30

Reaction score
Hey, I like singletrack the best. Have a few trails close to Edmonton I usually ride a couple times a week. " Evenings"
I ride a RM 250 or a 570berg.
Welcome to ride along or show me where you go:cool:

Chiebert

Reaction score
If i am ever up that way i sure will. I love my 09 yfz450 r

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if ever in the Red Deer, Sylvan Lake area im in, sold my KTM 450sx BUT still have my 01 Yami 426 thumper to throw roosts with. Chen Shin hard tires for the root throwing ;) lol

isaacoomber

Reaction score
Want to run a few fire roads and need some buddies to go with. Anyone interested? Willing to go someplace else too.

atg_ftw

Reaction score
In fort sask. new to the riding scene out here so not sure where abouts to ride n never ridden track but would be down to ride wherever. I ride a kx250. No isure/reg. yet so low key for now. Hit me up if u wanna ride aarons_art@live.com

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I try to ride brule once a month. More if I can. Live around sangudo, barrhead area. Would be nice to meet up with some people and ride some different terrain. Ride a 505 xcf

Reaction score
Hey I live in the devon area but will ride anywhere, I got a group of usually at least three people. Anybody know for good places to ride, love gravel pits and open trails. Please help us we need places to ride :) we got 01 CR 250R, 11 KX 250F, 01 KX 250 and 93 YZ 250.

Top Bottom