Need a new sled brought to Val from Mac!!

PROCLIMB

Reaction score
If anyone can help it woul be great a buddie got a turbo sled and has nothing but issues just bought a new pro at four seasons rdy to go tomorrow need it brought dwn to Valemount will pay 150 bucks to bring it and free drunk great crew hoping Simone can help a fellow brother out

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm willing to help a fellow sledder out if you have a little patience. I'm in fort Mac until Dec 4 and I'm going riding in valemount on Dec 14-16. So if you have a ramp to load it into my truck up here then I can come pick it up after work one night around 830-9. Just let me know

PROCLIMB

Reaction score
Thanks for the offer I really appreciate it but we trying I get it for Friday the boys are leaving Monday nice too know there's ppl out there that will help

catsass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you tried a hotshot company? Might be a bit pricey but at least he could get some riding in.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's tons of hotshots going from Edmonton to Ft mac daily so I'm sure they could back hall it and run it to Valemount. Bet you could have the sled by tonight...

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it wouldnt be worth it to hot shot. Im $145 an hour with trailer or $125 without. clock starts leaving the shop to the time i get back. If i had any runs to fort mac i could get it back to stony as i live in spruce. hopefully someone can get her back for ya

Side note, chrisco did you pick up a set of fox evolx and set of skis just before the sled show from a guy in spruce?

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it wouldnt be worth it to hot shot. Im $145 an hour with trailer or $125 without. Clock starts leaving the shop to the time i get back. If i had any runs to fort mac i could get it back to stony as i live in spruce. Hopefully someone can get her back for ya

side note, chrisco did you pick up a set of fox evolx and set of skis just before the sled show from a guy in spruce?

holy chit i am $80 bucks an hour with 30 foot gooseneck and everyone thinks that's too expensive

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$80?? Thats super cheap. We are about the average. $145 gets ya a dodge 5500 pulling a 36' up to 16000 pounds. $125 gets a 1 ton box truck.

Top Bottom