need a guide

brandon1979

Reaction score
Hi guys, i want to come to the Valemount, Blue River area to snowmobile. I'm currently living in Fort Mcmurray and the ridding up here is not as good as the mountains. I have a few years expiereince riding, I've ridden misty Southern Chilcolton And Squamish, Pemberton area. I have all the safety equipment to ride, and a brand new sled. So if any one knows of any guides could you please let me know.
Brandon

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi guys, i want to come to the Valemount, Blue River area to snowmobile. I'm currently living in Fort Mcmurray and the ridding up here is not as good as the mountains. I have a few years expiereince riding, I've ridden misty Southern Chilcolton And Squamish, Pemberton area. I have all the safety equipment to ride, and a brand new sled. So if any one knows of any guides could you please let me know.
Brandon

Contact Curtis at VARDA, he'll set you in the right direction.

and welcome to the site.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you stay at holy smoke inn in blue river, robin sometimes can take you out.....good luck.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brandon
Check out the snowfarmers website

Top Bottom