NDP Alberta?????

Bigblack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Notley attacks Kevin O

She really means business!!
She hasn't a flippin clue about business. Of course, I must question Kevin O Leary's business savvy if he thinks a 1 million dollar investment in the AB oil industry will do ANYTHING. Multiply that by 10, then get 10 friends with that amount and you might be able to do something....

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Pretty sure he's just making a statement.
She hasn't a flippin clue about business. Of course, I must question Kevin O Leary's business savvy if he thinks a 1 million dollar investment in the AB oil industry will do ANYTHING. Multiply that by 10, then get 10 friends with that amount and you might be able to do something....

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"bring it on" What the hell does that even mean in this situation??
Notley responds to critism like an elementary school girl. Her head flung back laugh for some reason reminds me of a picture I once seen of Marie Antoinette laughing at the people during the French Revolution. Our premier feels she is beyond reproach, well we all know how that worked out for Marie!

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She's an arrogant beeeeotch. Nuff said....

She knows that she has the reigns for another 3.27 years.....she knows she does not have a hope in hell of getting re-elected.....so she has developed this "****-you" attitude and is doing what SHE pleases.

we may as well sit back.....don't get high blood pressure trying to change something we can't

but in 3.27 years......we all better have a memory of what a bitch she and what her party was like....and show them the door

Last edited:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
unfortunately it takes years to undo the mess…… thats what happened here in BC.

She knows that she has the reigns for another 3.27 years.....she knows she does not have a hope in hell of getting re-elected.....so she has developed this "****-you" attitude and is doing what SHE pleases.

we may as well sit back.....don't get high blood pressure trying to change something we can't

but in 3.27 years......we all better have a memory of what a bitch she and what her party was like....and show them the door

Summit 934

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even though I'm true blue at first I actually thought she probably won't do anything too stupid, but her statement "Bring it on" just shows how much of a brain dead twit she really is. If she keeps that attitude the next picture of her flooding the internet will be of her flat on her ass in a puddle of oil with her cowboy hat on backwards and tire tracks across that smug look from the rig movers hauling all the oilfield equipment to Saskatchewan saying "WTF", and I'll be the one hauling it hanging out the window flipping her the #1 salute!! The oil companies will pull out of this province so fast she won't have a chance to make it right.

Although the conservatives had Ed the talking horses a$$, Jim Paininthea$$ and Allison whatsherface, Knothead is worse than the three of them put together. The big money investors will have nothing to do with the insecurity of this province as long as she's in power and she's too stupid to read between the lines of what Kevin said!!

Ok, that's the end of my rant. I just chuckled when I got that image of her in my head and had to share!! Tighten your seat belts boys and girls, it's gonna be the worst ride this province has EVER seen!

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even though I'm true blue at first I actually thought she probably won't do anything too stupid, but her statement "Bring it on" just shows how much of a brain dead twit she really is. If she keeps that attitude the next picture of her flooding the internet will be of her flat on her ass in a puddle of oil with her cowboy hat on backwards and tire tracks across that smug look from the rig movers hauling all the oilfield equipment to Saskatchewan saying "WTF", and I'll be the one hauling it hanging out the window flipping her the #1 salute!! The oil companies will pull out of this province so fast she won't have a chance to make it right.

Although the conservatives had Ed the talking horses a$$, Jim Paininthea$$ and Allison whatsherface, Knothead is worse than the three of them put together. The big money investors will have nothing to do with the insecurity of this province as long as she's in power and she's too stupid to read between the lines of what Kevin said!!

Ok, that's the end of my rant. I just chuckled when I got that image of her in my head and had to share!! Tighten your seat belts boys and girls, it's gonna be the worst ride this province has EVER seen!

I had a coffee with Ed a couple of weeks ago....he asked, tongue in cheek of course, if we are enjoying our "change" that we all wanted......lol

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the coming months there will be more. This is just the first one to pull the pin.
Word downtown Calgary is there are another Big 3 looking at the same scenario.
Hang on boys it's gonna get rougher shortly.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the coming months there will be more. This is just the first one to pull the pin.
Word downtown Calgary is there are another Big 3 looking at the same scenario.
Hang on boys it's gonna get rougher shortly.

Yup, a good quote from the article for those who didn't follow the link.

Husky is currently constructing 3 new steam-assisted gravity drainage (SAGD) facilities in Saskatchewan, the source said, "basically across the provincial border from Alberta due to the political regime in Alberta. Alberta is no longer interested in oil and gas development." The projects are the Rush Lake project and the Edam East and Edam West SAGD projects, located nearby.
The government of Saskatchewan recognizes "the need for economics that provided a steady business climate, level tax base for business and jobs and wealth for the residents to pay taxes for the services we all require." This bodes well for Saskatchewan, even as Alberta, according to the source, is unresponsive to the oil and gas industry and the low prices that are hurting it.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, a good quote from the article for those who didn't follow the link.

Husky is currently constructing 3 new steam-assisted gravity drainage (SAGD) facilities in Saskatchewan, the source said, "basically across the provincial border from Alberta due to the political regime in Alberta. Alberta is no longer interested in oil and gas development." The projects are the Rush Lake project and the Edam East and Edam West SAGD projects, located nearby.
The government of Saskatchewan recognizes "the need for economics that provided a steady business climate, level tax base for business and jobs and wealth for the residents to pay taxes for the services we all require." This bodes well for Saskatchewan, even as Alberta, according to the source, is unresponsive to the oil and gas industry and the low prices that are hurting it.
Yes and the current Alberta Royalty / Carbon Tax review / Increase are making all of the O&G players looking at the economics in Alberta.

You will see those that can go elsewhere, those that can't will shut in, those that are in a position that their oil is land locked (oilsands) reduce rates drastically and run their facilities at minimum through put just to spin the plants and layoff thousands more in the coming months.

I hope that all those that voted for change now realise and understand the detrimental effect this CHANGE has come with.

Many people have lost their jobs and not just in the Province of Alberta as many from the East also have been effected with the loss of good paying jobs.

Many people are on the verge of loosing their homes and other possessions as the current Govt keep screwing the O&G industry that once was the Alberta Advantage.

Those that voted for change will also soon see less as the handouts will be less due to the economic disaster created by our current Govt. Yes oil prices are down and we've made it through those bad times and even paid out the depth at $35.00 oil. However the industry had the Govt support back then but not now.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To the ones that voted NDP . Yes oil was on its way down , yes it's a global thing....we get that !
However how do you explain the gigantic rush of our resource companies moving to Saskatchewan??
Is oil not low there too ?

When we talk about invester confidence in the industry in Alberta ,the NDP has removed all dought that things will be buisness as usual. It is becoming abundantly clear , that despite her promises to the contrary pre election , knotley has no use for the energy sector as it was before she got elected...

In in other words , it is very clear she is out to destroy it more so than let it just exist !!
This is the worst outcome imaginable for Alberta!! You (NDP voters) all got sucked in to this big time.....over a few hundred thousand dollars stolen by MS Redford .... Now it will cost us & Canada billions of not trillions of $$$
Make no mistake , this is the big one....

Sadly this will be a life changing event for a lot of good people. Houses will be lost ,families uprooted , retirement plans delayed etc etc . I have seen this exact thing happen in BC , but this will be much much worse.... The energy sector is a much easier consolidated target to take down ! Folks , this is all too real...we are only a few months into her 4 year plan.... It's not good !!

i was no Redford fan but WOW , do you not wish we would of not had a knee jerk reaction over pennies .....!!!

Last edited:

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rachel Notley and her NDP-ers want our sports teams to take leadership and change their names to reflect the new outlook of HER province.

so she wants the two hockey teams to rid their bad environmental connotations and reflect the "new cleaner greener NDP Alberta"

the Edmonton Oilers will need to change their name to the Edmonton Windmills

and the

Calgary Flames will need to change their name to the Calgary Solar Panels

Last edited:

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting to see what Saskatchewan will do with that oil considering no one foreign countries will by it and there is no way to get it to them. I do believe Saskatchewan will see a huge boom in time for oil much like Alberta had but how far down the road? Much like B.C. with outstanding gas reserves and no customers or ways of getting it to market........ As long as the middle east can stay profitable at $20bbl or whatever there number is we are in for a long haul on the energy market.

Other news. Plans for a refinery in northern B.C.

Top Bottom